1156 1157 Rear turn signal bulbs

sideswipe

Registered
I ve searched and searched and found no definitive answer. What type of bulb (number) is used in the rear turn signals and where can I get an LED type of bulb for it? It is *NOT* an 1156 or 1157.

Well as far as LED is concerned, look here, if it has a running light in it which means two elements it should be a 1157, if it's a light that is just on or off, it's a 1156.

You have to know a little and don't be fooled by cheap LED made sockets and bulbs...

Motorcycle LED Light Bulbs

Dang, I thought I had it, sorry man,
It's been a while since I had my rear signals out for anything, fact is my rear sectionj has been haning in my storage uinit for a few weeks, now.

Waiting on Rectifier re-loc bracket to show up,

I can check tomorrow if you haven't found out yet,

Is 7507 the same size for the front turn signals? I just installed the clear tail light and the yellow bulbs in the turn signals take away from the look. Thanks

OK 7507 IS THE SIZE FOR THE TURN SIGNALS IN THE FRONT AND REAR. HOWEVER THEY ARE ALSO REFERRED TO AS "1156 WITH OFFSET PINS". CLEAR ALTERNATIVES HAS THEM. JUST ORDERED THE CHROME BULBS.
:thumbsup:

OK 7507 IS THE SIZE FOR THE TURN SIGNALS IN THE FRONT AND REAR. HOWEVER THEY ARE ALSO REFERRED TO AS "1156 WITH OFFSET PINS". CLEAR ALTERNATIVES HAS THEM. JUST ORDERED THE CHROME BULBS.
:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys I just wanted to add that the correct bulbs for our "Busa's" are in fact Bau15s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back