Anyone in Orange County sync throttle bodies?

first vr4

Registered
Anyone live near Orange County (NY) have the tool to sync the throttle bodies and wanna sync my 01? It's in a heated garage! If so pm me and let me know what it's gonna cost.
Shawn

Hmmmm...OC ???? You could ping Scar or Lamb, they're in SD county and might be able to help. I'm in Vegas, and I use my mercury stix on everybody's bikes around here...... :oldcool: Just ping me if you're coming this way...... :super:

The Tuetles (? Spelling) can do it for you. They have a HUGE shop and build custom bikes :laugh::whistle:

The Tuetles (? Spelling) can do it for you. They have a HUGE shop and build custom bikes :laugh::whistle:

Ha! I'd have better luck bringing my Triumph to them! I did meet Paul Sr. and Mikey, well I see Mikey riding a blue scooter around here all the time, didn't really meet him. We have a couple motorcycle shops around just would rather have it done at my place while I have the plastics off. :beerchug:

Hmmmm...OC ???? You could ping Scar or Lamb, they're in SD county and might be able to help. I'm in Vegas, and I use my mercury stix on everybody's bikes around here...... :oldcool: Just ping me if you're coming this way...... :super:

I know its early Spud, but damn he clearly stated NY :rofl::poke::rofl:

Shawn, just my .02 - but look TB Sync is fairly easy and straight forward - Motion pro sells a manometer for about $80 (motionpro.com) the sync itself from start to finish should only take about 30 mins by yourself... Now, I have never done it mind you, but I have seen a few done and they look pretty simple. :)

Shawn, just my .02 - but look TB Sync is fairly easy and straight forward - Motion pro sells a manometer for about $80 (motionpro.com) the sync itself from start to finish should only take about 30 mins by yourself... Now, I have never done it mind you, but I have seen a few done and they look pretty simple. :)

I have a picture of you doing TB Syncs at the 08 Spring bash. :poke:

Bro, he said Orange County New York???. Though not out of Scars ability to go there on his bike! Traveling maniac he is!:thumbsup:

Hard to believe you made an error, you certainly gave me excellent advise that got my Busa flyin like never before! OC, LOL, bet he would rather be in that Orange County though here in FL, that is the next County over from where I live so maybe FL? He needs a different OC, I'll give ya that! :thumbsup:

Nope, wasn't me... uh, these aren't the droids you're looking for... :whistle:

Told you so! :laugh:

MCMustang does TBSync.JPG

A manometer? That's an odd name for a tool. I'm gonna check that out. If it's not to difficult I'll order the manometer and give it a shot. For that price it'd be nice to have for future sync's plus the satisfaction of doin your own maintenance!

MC, do I need to order any adapters for the busa?

No. No adapters for a busa specifically, just tubing for the ports. The kit will come with everything you need for a 99-07 Busa.

Got it! Now to order this manometer (I still can't get over that name?) and Do It Myself!
Thanks for the help everyone!

Back