Anyone having trouble logging in ?

I have had this problem as caused by typing "hayabusa.org" without "/forum". Usually I am typing wrong like this after I just cleared the cache, so the valid link from the address bar drop-down is missing.

Secondly if for example you type "H" in the browser and then select from the drop-down, you may want to delete that link if it is no longer valid. Search for "deleting url from suggestion list" for the browser that you use.

If that does not cover your situation then please post the url that you are using to get here and I will be happy to try to examine it.

Last edited:
Using http://www.hayabusa.org gets me this:
test.png

...while Hayabusa Owners Group ('hayabusa.org/forum') gets me in to the actual site

Pretty sure it has something to do with clearing the cache, but doing so creates other unrelated probs for me, so I just use the /forum URL to get around the issue

...and I use a VPN

Last edited:
No worries here...maybe @captain is trying to tell you bigdr something.
eye brow.gif

:poke:
rofl.gif

For 17+ years I double click a desk top icon,which works pretty much fool proof.
Good thing too...because I have few 'puter skillz as @Hayabusa Wannabe can attest to having helped me a few times over the years. Thanks bro. :bowdown:

I can just barely work a mouse...but it gets me here...

Rubb.

Me too. :thumbsup:
He's got skillz. I should have had him (@Hayabusa Wannabe) on the payroll when I was the admin. Instead of me fiddling,pressing all those buttons behind the scenes in The Org Nerve Center.
I did however set my lappy up the other day to find my mouse cursor when I press ctrl. Huh huh...
eye brow.gif
impressive, I know. Did it all by myself. :bowdown:

Mad Skillz=Rubb.

Rubb.

Thanks a lot for the complement @rubbersidedown but if I had real skills I would hack into the XenForo software, add a redirect myself, fix it, and exit without telling a single soul that I was there. Ah to dream...Actually, I know "a guy"...Never mind.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the complement @rubbersidedown but if I had real skills I would hack into the XenForo software, add a redirect myself, fix it, and exit without telling a single soul that I was there. Ah to dream...Actually, I know "a guy"...Never mind.

You may want to remove yer post #8 there,'cause it seems fixed now.
whistle.gif

just sayin'.....

Rubb.

Haha I knew someone would comment on that. The fact is that those with said particular skills never, ever say anything about it. So truly I am free and clear.

But I do not think it is solved Rubb. Going to hayabusa.org still produces the Apache screen.

Haha I knew someone would comment on that. The fact is that those with said particular skills never, ever say anything about it. So truly I am free and clear.

But I do not think it is solved Rubb. Going to hayabusa.org still produces the Apache screen.
"Apache" screen ? Is that better or worse than the "Cherokee" or "Cheyenne" screen. :laugh: I'm gonna get in trouble for that aren't I ?
With the world in such an' uproar re political correctness...I wonder how long it will be before the PC crowds attack the computer geeks. (geeks) is that O.K. ? PC crowds...that funny. I know,I'll call my therapist. :crazy:
Rubb.

Back