Anyone using the new Woolich Racing Log Box PRO?

I just downloaded there free software. I downloaded some of my maps so I could see what they looked liked with the graphs. from what I see is its something to do a night when there is nothing to do. My maps run very well just tuning it myself don't see much advantage just a keyboard tuner. The graphs are not that great.

I have one but i did not get the wide band o2 kit.
I have logged several hours and tuned only on the street, but the bike is a street bike only.
I have not tried the Bluetooth as of yet, but i will be soon as i swap the O2 sensor for the the Zetronics kit!

I have one but i did not get the wide band o2 kit.
I have logged several hours and tuned only on the street, but the bike is a street bike only.
I have not tried the Bluetooth as of yet, but i will be soon as i swap the O2 sensor for the the Zetronics kit!

Do you know what functions you can look at via Bluetooth? Is it for reviewing logs only or can you do other things? It would be great if you could flash via Bluetooth.

I have one as well. Cant remember all of the stuff you can do via bluetooth but the reading of the logs and the re-flashing is done via bluetooth and that is HUGE for me since my log box is kinda tucked away on the drag bike and not easy to get to.

I have one as well. Cant remember all of the stuff you can do via bluetooth but the reading of the logs and the re-flashing is done via bluetooth and that is HUGE for me since my log box is kinda tucked away on the drag bike and not easy to get to.

You can for sure flash via Bluetooth??

Does it flash any quicker/slower than before?

Its pretty quick. I know hes updated some hardware and it writes pretty quick now. Its pretty damn awesome to tell you the truth. 8 channels of datalogging @ 100hz, Bluetooth and autotune.. not true autotune. it collects data and applys the changes to your map, then re-write the ECU. I actually think its better because you get real world datalogging and get to re-apply that against your map.

Back