Anyone from Missouri

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I ate dinner at a place called Strawberrys tonight in a town pretty close to the Arkansas border, kinda vague but anyone know where I am talking about... It might be called hookem Missouri

I grew up in Mo, mom is from Ok, I've never heard of Hookem, is it near the Ar Ok borders or farther east?

I think you might be talking about Holcomb, which is near Sikeston. That's where Lambert's Restaurant is, home of the "throwd rolls". They throw bread rolls across the room to patrons; good food, pretty good time. If you're stiil in the area and are headed west, towards Springfield, PM me or post here. I'd like to meet you, and I'll buy dinner!

Paul

Im heading home on a flight tonight but I come back about every month or so maybe we can hook up

I think you might be talking about Holcomb, which is near Sikeston. That's where Lambert's Restaurant is, home of the "throwd rolls". They throw bread rolls across the room to patrons; good food, pretty good time. If you're stiil in the area and are headed west, towards Springfield, PM me or post here. I'd like to meet you, and I'll buy dinner!

Paul
I stopped in at Lamberts once when I was on a trip with my son and daughter, it was a blast. I found another one east of Mobile Alabama. I once took a trip up there just to take the whole family there for dinner. It's not just a restaraunt, it's a destination.

Kev

Back