anyone ever heard of this bike....

I don't think I would mistake that thing for a Busa out on the road, if that's what you're implying.

--Wag--

A lot of hating going on. Unless you own one, dont diss it! Companies have to start somewhere.

(Big E @ Oct. 01 2006,23:28)
That's true but we here can avoid it, thankfully, because of this thread. Let them start up on someone else!

--Wag--

Hyosung Korea is partnered with Japanese firm Suzuki.

Don't assume that it is junk so quickly. The reason why this company is not known for big bikes is that it has only started to go into the larger cc displacement product range. They specialized in 250cc (and under) bikes until recently.

Hyosung is not a little company. It is a huge industrial conglomerate, and bikes are just a tiny part of its business operations.

I have lived in Seoul for a number of years to observe that the bikes aren't all that bad. Part prices and servicing are first class in Korea...but probably not so overseas.

Without the right information resources, I can understand why someone may be inclined to associate them with lesser vehicles produced by such firms as GM Daewoo. Yes, General Motors Daewoo.

No offense.

Back