Dumbest Thing I've Ever Heard

Hi all. In the early 70s I had a wild chopper hard tail, springer 25 inches over the neck raked & extended 12 inches. The bike was as long as my 1965 van. I was at a bar picked up a girl
. Said lets go for a ride, Went to the bike a guy was telling a group of people all about HIS bike. I said to him great bike mam can my girl sit on it? Ge said OK. She got on, I asked if I could too. I got on Put my key in stated it and took off. I often wonder what he said next.

He probably made a fake 'call ' to the cops to report 'his' bike stolen to save face in front of those people! Or at least... that's what I would do :confused:
Great story.

I remember once a salesman @ a Victory Dealership told me that their 800+lb stock bagger would do 200mph if I had the balls to hold on.....:confused:

He starts going on and on about the power etc. then asked me what kinda bike I ride. I pointed to my Busa parked outside. The discussion ended very quickly after that...... He went looking for somebody else to sell snake oil to :laugh:
you know when we got our 2 victory bikes delivered here at work that was the first thing i noticed. I could not help but giggle and be a little perplexed at that same time. I just cant understand why they would have bothered to put a speedo with that on there in the first place. ...Its a great ride though i gotta say.

You know when we got our 2 victory bikes delivered
here at work that was the first thing I noticed .

I could not help but giggle
and be a little perplexed
at that same time .

I just cant understand
why they would have
bothered to put a speedo
with that on there
in the first place .

It is a great ride though .

I gotta say .

Coincidentally a buddy just sent me this today.

I can only imagine all the BS this guy talks.........

Attach21489_20180228_083354.JPG

Aw thanks. I thought it looked a bit odd but didn't think it was real (bad) since it looked like someone was riding it that way.

Aw thanks. I thought it looked a bit odd but didn't think it was real (bad) since it looked like someone was riding it that way.

I'm honestly not sure how bad of an idea it is or how it affects anything, but it's definitely odd and not the way it was engineered I'd assume

You will see this often with " GRUDGE BIKES " ~ it puts most of the weight farther forward *

I'll be damn... sure enough.

I wonder if there's any negative effects? Seems like on the street it may put additional stress on the mounts since pulling it away from the forks.

Back