Anyone ever hear of this exhaust?

pics show its on a 2011 though...
Yep, and gen1 bolt ons will work on a gen2, and vice versa. You just have to switch sides, as the gen1 and gen2 midpipes bolt patterns are the mirror image of each other.
I have gen1 bolt ons on my gen2, as gen1 exhaust is cheaper and more available.:beerchug:

Yep, and gen1 bolt ons will work on a gen2, and vice versa. You just have to switch sides, as the gen1 and gen2 midpipes bolt patterns are the mirror image of each other.
I have gen1 bolt ons on my gen2, as gen1 exhaust is cheaper and more available.:beerchug:

Did not know that. Good way to offload left over gen1 stock or get a good deal like you said.

via Tapatalk

does anyone know if i can chrome out my original black busa headers. they are beginning to fade and i dont want 4 into 1. want to keep original

does anyone know if i can chrome out my original black busa headers. they are beginning to fade and i dont want 4 into 1. want to keep original

Sure, but you just need to find a chrome plating shop and talk to them. Jet Hot coating is worth looking into as well.
You can also check out the thread linked below.
RussellJ is about to put a gen2 V&H header on his gen1.
That header is stainless steel and for any dual mufflers(even stock) and it's $368 shipped.
Just a couple options.:beerchug:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/157542-vance-hines-header-arrived-surfside-moto.html

Back