Anyone else notice the Desmosedici RR in The Expendables???

Greenbean

Registered
I was like, OH......::11 Was that what I thought it was...:please:

Then realized in a theater of about 300 people I was the only person excited about it....

Loosers!!!! :moon:

How was the movie??? typical predictable action flick 1/2 the merc's going one way an the other half going the other an duking an shooting it out with each other ??? ???
:laugh:

i have heard mixed reviews about it..but ill still go watch it

Oh wow! Now that's a dream bike!

Haven't seen it yet but when I do, I'll be sure to be on the lookout !

I saw it last night and yeah, I think I was the only one excited about the bike too. The movie is good for a few laughs and just a bunch of good ol' fashioned Rambo style violence. Its no think piece...

I liked it, and it was Jason Stathams character on the Ducati :thumbsup:

Also look for the throw back to the "Cobra" movie Stolane did, he drives an old truck that I am sure the movie producer modeled or maybe even Stalone had a hand in driving it becasue of the "Cobra" and the 1949 Mercury he drove and trashed...

the truck was made by west coast customs..i watched that episode. lol

West Coast Customs makes trucks for 'The Expendables' - Drive On: A conversation about the cars and trucks we drive - USATODAY.com

Expendables-truck.jpg

Yeah me and the wife saw it yesterday and she picked out the bike before I did!!
The movie was pretty good. Typical action film and predictable but some great action though. Dolph kicked Li's ass!!! Awesome!!

I thought Dolph looked taller then he really is. Sure its a cinema trick! He is only like 6'4" I thought.

Good action flick though. Stalone looked fit for his age, the thats helped! Lol...
Posted via Mobile Device

I wasn't impressed with the bike; it's only a Ducrapi. I was impressed with that shotgun Terry Crews was using!

Back