anyone can help me?

hi bro out there..... i own a 03 model hayabusa, black limited edition, i wonder is there any use if i have a 99 model ECU? will the change of the ecu plus the 340km/h meter on my bike take away the so call power cut? btw adviseable to use a PC3R? hope u guys flood me with advise and knowledge thanks.......

I dont think you can swap ecus. There is a guy on the board JC that can remove the limiter on your computer if you send it to him. I think this is a better option than going to a tre. Why do you need the limiter removed if you dont mind me asking

I dont think you can swap ecus.  There is a guy on the board JC that can remove the limiter on your computer if you send it to him.  I think this is a better option than going to a tre.  Why do you need the limiter removed if you dont mind me asking
btw any idea how much for him to take the limiter away and how long....... how do i find him?

I think 03 ECU is 32bit and the 99 is a 16bit.
it is a 16bit ecu. As far as all the power of the bike you do get it just not after 8-10k in 6th gear where you dont really need it unless your doing top end runs. JC actually said he does them to i think he said for 100 bucks. ill find the post after i get off work. but pm johnny cheese

Back