Anyone Around philly Wanna help

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone around philly area not doing anything early tommorow morning wanna help me install my full tiforce system in the early AM im thinking 8ish lol. could use an extra set of eyes and hands is always a plus lol..

bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

I have to go, and help a friend tommorow, put his boat in the water (at the beach). I don't know how to do anything anyway, LOL. If some reason you do it Sunday, I can hold a wrench or something ?

We all need to get together, and ride soon !!

yah ive done some installs im a mechanic just always nice to have an extra set of hands thats cool ill keep everyone posted if for some reaosn it doesnt get finished.

Hell,,, I would even drink a beer whilst listening to you yell at parts!
laugh.gif
That's always fun!

yo shady can you help with my bike, not mechanically inclined, but willing to learn ... you going to myrtle

Sorry, it's mom.s day, it would be tough to get over to help. However I(we) are awaiting your Philly ride post.

damn bro,would love to give you a hand,just seen this now,weekends are a little tuff for me cause I have custody of my kids on the weekends and would need a day or two to arrange something but during the week Im always available...Goodluck with it bro
beerchug.gif

I have to go, and help a friend tommorow, put his boat in the water (at the beach). I don't know how to do anything anyway, LOL. If some reason you do it Sunday, I can hold a wrench or something ?

We all need to get together, and ride soon !!
If you still need help on Sunday, I'll come over with Kenny... where in the PHL suburbs are you?

kennym - if you're free on Sunday, I've got all day to go for a ride...

Anyone around philly area not doing anything early tommorow morning wanna help me install my full tiforce system in the early AM im thinking 8ish lol. could use an extra set of eyes and hands is always a plus lol..
Hey shadiguy why not ask the video cops i'm sure they don't mind getting dirty. It's all in fun, i hope to meet you soon

I just saw this and since I worked today, was available tomorrow. I'd say let's ride, but I need rear brakes and an inspection first.

wensday night is bike night down at hooters in delaware me and a few people are going. maybe we can all meet up at the bikenight at hooters in delaware anyone intrested in meeting wensday night there shoot me a pm and we can probbably set something up.

Back