Anybody have any old Icon Super Duty boots?

Registered
I am looking for the original Super Duty boots with the little balls on the instep, not the 2 or 3. Anybody have a craigslist or ebay ad?

If you mean the little yellow "vibration" balls on the sole. They close like ski boots? I have a pair that I wore 3-4 times. They are very comfy. I have had them for a few years, and didn't wear them, because I forgot I even HAD them. I am a M/C clothing *****.........You looking for some? These are a size 12, but fit like a 11 or 11.5..........LMK.

That's my size. This is what I'm looking for.

sbr_reviews_icon_sd_boots.jpg

Those are the Super Duty 2 boots. The originals had no laces. They have 2 ski boot like closures. Mine are black and pretty much new. I stuck my nose in them and they still smell like new too. If interested, make me an offer. Otherwise I will start wearing them. And thanks for reminding me I even have them.

I am on the net looking for the originals, but not having any luck finding any pictures of them. The originals came out in 2004, I believe. Went back 25 web pages, cannot find any pics. These are the originals.

Last edited:
Back