Any one going to Philly Bikefest III

Yes, the Urban Knights out of Long Island will be rolling to the bikefest on Saturday morning. We will be the crew with a 40th anniversary busa (mine)in the mix.
smile.gif

Yes, the Urban Knights out of Long Island will be rolling to the bikefest on Saturday morning. We will be the crew with a 40th anniversary busa (mine)in the mix.
smile.gif
I'll look for you, an 2003 burnt orange busa will pretty much stand out (Did I mention good choice of bike) I'll be on a black LE with blacked out tail and signal indicators & a licence plate mounted above the rear sproket.
See pictures.

DSCF0005a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Danny,I met some of your crew at leather and lace's party last sat some of them were from queens sorry I don't remember names too well ,age I guess??? Anyway we are rolling to Phlliy Bike fest on Sat Sky Ryders are my crew.I'll be on a blue /sil2k busa and will look out for you guys we might even meet up on the trip down
Peace

Hey Danny,I met some of your crew at leather and lace's party last sat some of them were from queens sorry I don't remember names too well ,age I guess??? Anyway we are rolling to Phlliy Bike fest on Sat Sky Ryders are my crew.I'll be on a blue /sil2k busa and will look out for you guys we might even meet up on the trip down
Peace
Slight mistake chief, I dont belong to any club (as yet) where is leather & Lace? what is it?
Anyway I'll look for you in Philly,
Looking for some good riding buddies.
Danny

Actually ,that should have been directed at Hawk 14,Leather and Lace is a female MC out of Newark NJ they had a bike blessing and pool party last wknd .I'll probally have my bagster tank cover with matching seat cover NJ plates.Maybe we can hook up and ride back.

What's up, Jestset, Yes we were definitely at Leather @ Lace's pool party, albeit late. We rolled in there about 16 deep and we all went to the Redliners' clubhouse afterwards. I met a cat with a real nice tricked out busa (copper and silver) with a Ti Force exhaust and all chromed out. That wouldn't be your would it?

Dannyhirji: Yeah, I'll be there by no later than 1:00 p.m. So I'll try to catch up with you as well. Howver, I'll be leaving at about 4:00 p.m., because the Free Riders (Bridgeport, CT) are having a party that night and we are pretty close with their club, so we gotta be there. Its gonna be a long day for me, but with the Burnt Orange busa, I won't mind so much.
smile.gif

No that tricked Copper Busa was bad I was on the corner by the bar when ruhtless tactics were doing stunts one of my crew from queens started the conversation my BUSA was BLU/SIL parked on sidewalk in front of the bar.

Jetset:

Okay, I remember talking to a tall cat in full leathers from Queens, and I remember the blue/silver busa.

Well, we made it to the bikefest but there was too much traffic on the turnpike for a decent ride. Then, because we didn't have directions from the turnpike, we got turned around for a minute.

we stayed for a while, met the QT's from NC, and we hit the road by about 4:30 so we could get up to CT. It was a long, but good day.

And on a side note, I've definitely decided, I'm going with the HMF dual hi-mount in carbon fiber. It just looks KILLER. I guess I'm going to have to get a custom map unless anyone has one for that pipe that they can upload on the computer (hint, hint).
;)

Appologize for not trying to meet up with everyone, It was way to hot & there were a lot of Busa's out there......(Good Sign!!)
I had to leave early too wanted to stay away from the maddening traffic....
So where's the next meet?
Danny

Unfortunately,I wasn't able to attend due to circumstances beyond my control Next year for sure. Yeah, the guy in the full leathers was one of my crew.We are doing the ride4kids on sunday upstate by Bear Mt.Its a great cause.

Back