Any Machinist around

mr8ball

Registered
I am not sure if the the right place to put this or not Please feel free to move. I was a machinist for almost 30 years and had bought quite a few tools over the years. I decided to put them on Craigslist for sale. Here is the add in case some here might be interested. Of course I would have to charge to ship them. (Sorry) Click here

Machinist Tools

Thanks, Doug

I will take the edge finders for sure and possibly and possibly some other items.
I will also show it around work tomorrow and see if there is any interest.

Pm me payment preference and shipping cost estimate.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Gave the link to my Machinist friends they had most of the tools already, both wished ya had a mill for sale, :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Gave the link to my Machinist friends they had most of the tools already, both wished ya had a mill for sale, :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner
Thanks for the help. I had a protract Mill and sold it. I got to where I hardly ever used it and most didn't want to pay what it was worth to make things. We have a very big shop in Roanoke VA that sell used mills for a great price. I know its kinda far for you but they do deliver. Here is a link Dominion Air & Machinery Co. - Machine Tools - Mills Its been a while since I was there but I think that is write.

Back