any 08's in cali

99vette

Registered
i haven't heard of anyone in CA getting there bikes yet. if so what kind of deals are you guys getting? all i have heard is msrp.

pretty ironic since the American Suzuki headquarter is here in La Brea California. And the port that receives overseas shipments from Japan is here in Long Beach. You'd think we'd get them first.

We have them in Texas as well. I think what they do is ship them out to the dealers that do the best on sales then it tricles down from there.

anything yet? i know they don't have one at the dealer by my house i check almost every other day.

What Really Sucks is that You can't buy one in Nevada and Take it to CA. Right ? is'nt there a 8500 mile Rule ?

ya i believe its 7500miles. otherwise i would have flown to ohio or some place the was selling them for 10499 or something crazy like that and ridden it back last week. when it comes to crap like that i really don't like california. but there is a lot of great ridding here.

well if anyone knows of a great deal in CA post up. i am more than willing to buy a one way ticket and ride her back home.

I got a call today from Santa Barbara Motor Sports. The sales guy said they are expecting the first 08 Busa next week. Cant wait to see it in person.

Just got a call that Alba in San Diego, just got in a black '08. Supposed to be on the floor later today they said.

I spoke with my sales guy from Motorsports of Delray (next to West Palm Beach), and he said that not only will they not have ANY 08' Busa's or 14's for 3 months but the ones they do get in have had deposits on them for months now. He also said that if I want a "deal" on a new 14 or Busa then I am going to have to wait around 6 months because it is nothing but MSRP since they are flying out of the dealerships like they are.

Ride n Dive
Go South ot Lauderdale area to search. Riva powersports should be getting them as Riva south is waiting on the second one to arrive - I snagged the first here in the Florida Keys so if they are this far down, they should be there. My passenger seat was wrapped in newspaper from Miami, perhaps they are coming through the port of Miami.... Check it out.
thumb_up.gif

It's official...the '08 Busas are in SoCal...local dealers just got a few in late this week.
I originally thought I wanted the Blue one, but fell in love with the Grey/Black one and rode out the door with it this morning!  
laugh.gif

Love it...big improvements over my '02 Busa...I'm in love all over again!  
heart.gif

sweet congrats. ya we have a few in sacramento at goodtimes. went this morning to see them. so tempting to get one on the spot.

ok 2 weeks ago i workted there my bud mike sales guy called me today its in
beerchug.gif
i'll play my message sunday if i have to

Back