Another spring ride

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Wooooooohoooooooooo got out on another spring ride yesterday and what a hoot! Mixed bag of riders and my 72 year old uncle was on his new Yami V star w/ flames jacket.

spring05ride_011.jpg

the weather was about perfect, maybe even a little too warm about 80 degree's

spring05ride_024b.jpg

We had just finished a 10 mile stretch of about 12 miles and arrived at Thunder Hill race track. I lead the way and saw some speeds of up to about 140mph. Nice clean road with long sweepers... I get set up with the camera as the rest of the troop slowly trickle in, and here comes Uncle Joe and my cousin with an LEO in an umarked crown vic right on their tails. Not sure what he was doin or if he was lookin for us...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

spring05ride_039b.jpg

Oh man.........seeing these pics is so not cool from those of us stuck in ohio. Sooooo not cool. I just stared blankly at my comp for like five minutes.

Very nice pics, HB! Just glad someone is getting to ride.

great pics! I am very jealous. 27 here right now, and I am actually thinking about going for a little ride around town on the Busa.

We had just finished a 10 mile stretch of about 12 miles and arrived at Thunder Hill race track. I lead the way and saw some speeds of up to about 140mph. Nice clean road with long sweepers... I get set up with the camera as the rest of the troop slowly trickle in, and here comes Uncle Joe and my cousin with an LEO in an umarked crown vic right on their tails. Not sure what he was doin or if he was lookin for us...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
I was going to say that looks like a leo folllowing ya back there.

Sounds like you had a blast. Nice pictures....cool the way the Busa rider has time to stop and take pictures of people catching up
smile.gif
. I hope to visit there one day, but I'm sure I'll wish I had my bike.

Nice shots, look like fun. We just had 6 more inches of snow here so Spring is going to be a while. Send some sunshine out this way Kent. PLEASE!!

Back