5-21-04 ride

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
What a blast! last minute get together and we rode up hwy 162 SA-WEEEEEET! I was video taping but it didnt come out well. The ride however was great! Had a real mixed bag of riders. 65 + year old on a Duc, couple R6's a new CBR6rr ( nice little bike ) and an RC51 good group but no one was pushin it today I kept finding myself alone out front and I'm not that fast... 1 kid on an R6 got awy from me in the tight stuff but then I reeled him in ...

5_21_04_003.jpg

Life is grand.  Bunch of guys/gals on their bikes, beautiful weather, what else can you ask for.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

So your back on your wheels... hows that leg? i should be heading out your way sometime soon. will give you a call to set a date.

-Efren

Very nice Kent, I just found out I have a standing invitation to stay at my ex-brother in laws house in Quincy. It would sure be nice to get up there again.

Ohhhhhh....the feeling of the open road! I wish I was there...rideing alone sucks. Any one want to ride with me in Arkansas?
wink.gif

Very nice Kent, I just found out I have a standing invitation to stay at my ex-brother in laws house in Quincy.  It would sure be nice to get up there again.
Let me know when u wanna come up here... everyone...

I am lookin at my summer schedule and it is fillin up fast, all of June is out, July has Laguna, August is Hot nights in Reno & Sturgis, Maybe Labor Day wknd ?
rock.gif
I dont like riding on busy holiday traffic though. Sept 15 I am back to Hilo for a couple weeks ( too bad we cant take our bikes there
sad.gif

Back