Another newbie here...

:welcome::welcome::welcome: nice ride cant go wrong with a busa ever ...the org rules lots of helpfull people
org brothers and sisters:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

No year round riding for me, I'm a wuss! It gets way too cold for me to enjoy it....
:welcome:

im with ya mrbrown i feel your pain we dont get weather like everyone else their winter is 60 degrees i can do 60 ....we pretty much have to especially at night:laugh:

Well, I do have my limits - if the roads are icy, then hell no I'm not goin' out!

Kahunas - you play guitar in a band or just mess around?

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Not to riding, but to the forum. :laugh:

Upgraded 2 years ago to my '05 blue/silver Busa from a '83 Honda V45 Magna which I bought brand new in '83. My life has since changed forever!!!

Originally thought about buying a hog, but couldnt stomach the price. Always wanted a sport bike, so I thought I'd just go straight to the top and get something that wouldnt need "upgrading" in the power department. One of the best decisions I've made in my life!

I commute almost daily to work and back here in the Seattle area year round. Most people look at me like I'm crazy during the winter months, but I just wave and go on my way.

So a big hello to everyone and look forward to participating! :thumbsup:

May_09.jpg
:welcome: to the org..........

Back