metamorphasis

Registered
Hello all,

I am a n00b to this forum. Have been riding bikes since I was 10 now 21. Mostly dirtbikes and enduros when I was younger, started on the street at 15 with an early 80's Kawasaki 250 (not a crotch rocket), didnt have a license but was in a small town and alot of quiet roads. Got my license at 16 with a '85 500 Honda Magna (v-4). Dad always had 750 magnas that I rode around from time to time. Upgraded to a '87 700 Yamaha Fazer when I was 18. Then upgraded to a '90 Honda VFR750 when I was 19. Have been riding that for almost three years now and it has 42,000 miles on it. Rode my brother's '04 R6 for 6 months but didnt like it that much.
The VFR still runs like a champ, but I am graduating college in a few months, already have a job waiting for me, and I am wanting to upgrade.

Since I have been a Busa fan since it came out, that is what I am wanting to get. Not for the power, top speed, or the name - but for the looks and comfort.
I am 6' @ 195lbs and the rockets that I have ridden have not felt that comfortable unless I was always on the gas and taking sharp turns. I also like to have a little bit heavier of a bike on the highway, I dont like the way the little rockets feel on long highway trips.

a little long I know
alot of factors play when looking for a new bike

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Welcome to the board!

thanks ppl

I figured I would try to learn as much about a bike that I can before I buy one. Not many sport bikes have the comfort and power that I want. And I miss an inline 4 cylinder badly

Welcome... If you have pics, post 'em up...

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

My car and my dad's '88 Honda 750 magna in the background

trying to find picture of VFR right now

thanks again

I dont think I will be able to afford a brand new one, will have to find a good deal on a used one. Preferably a completely stock one.

Don't know what year or color to get.......
decisions decisions

Back