Another newbie here...

mrbig

Registered
Not to riding, but to the forum. :laugh:

Upgraded 2 years ago to my '05 blue/silver Busa from a '83 Honda V45 Magna which I bought brand new in '83. My life has since changed forever!!!

Originally thought about buying a hog, but couldnt stomach the price. Always wanted a sport bike, so I thought I'd just go straight to the top and get something that wouldnt need "upgrading" in the power department. One of the best decisions I've made in my life!

I commute almost daily to work and back here in the Seattle area year round. Most people look at me like I'm crazy during the winter months, but I just wave and go on my way.

So a big hello to everyone and look forward to participating! :thumbsup:

May_09.jpg

Not to riding, but to the forum. :laugh:

Upgraded 2 years ago to my '05 blue/silver Busa from a '83 Honda V45 Magna which I bought brand new in '83. My life has since changed forever!!!

Originally thought about buying a hog, but couldnt stomach the price. Always wanted a sport bike, so I thought I'd just go straight to the top and get something that wouldnt need "upgrading" in the power department. One of the best decisions I've made in my life!

I commute almost daily to work and back here in the Seattle area year round. Most people look at me like I'm crazy during the winter months, but I just wave and go on my way.

So a big hello to everyone and look forward to participating! :thumbsup:

May_09.jpg

I too had a Magna and went to a 600 Bandit. I do not even own a car and the last few weeks I have had the funny stare as to why am I on a bike, some people will never get it.
Daily commuter here too.:beerchug:
Nice looking bike BTW.:thumbsup:
Ride safe.
Bubba

Thanks again Bubba. It really is my pride and joy. I almost feel like I'm cheating on my wife when I'm out riding on "busababy" :laugh:

:welcome: to the .oRg!

Plenty of opportunities to contribute and benefit.

Congrats on your upgrade.

Ride smart; stick around awhile!

:beerchug:

Welcome aboard! My buddy has an 84' magna as well and we race now and then.. Shaft drive puts on a good show off the line but after a few feet it's a wrap.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: to the best Busa site on the net.....hands down. We have quite a few really good contributing members that are in the Seattle area. Stick around and they'll post up, may have yourself some new riding buds :thumbsup:

mrbig welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay alot of members here with a wealth of knowledge. by the way nice ride

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and kind words :bowdown:

I've been lurking here off and on for the last few years and found it to be one of the best busa forums around. And the fact that we all share the same passion makes it even better. So, I'm here to stay and be part of this most excellent community! :beerchug:

Back