Another gun thread

lil charlie

Registered
So my son is turning 11 tomorrow and he's tired of his pellet gun. His liberal mother said it was okay for me to upgrade him to a .22 as long as I promised to make sure he's safe with it. I laughed and said no I'm going to let him walk around the neighborhood with it.... WTH did she think I was going to do with it??? I have twin boys that are 19 and I started taking them shooting with me when the were 8. We live in Texas and boys a lot younger than him are already shooting larger calibers and dropping deer. I decided to spend the extra $75 and get him the tactical version.... Because its COOL!!! I know I should have started him out on a bolt action but its not like this is the 1st riffle he's ever touched one its just his 1st very own gun. I wanted to snag it up before it gets banned for being scary looking. It's built to look like an AR and had a quad front rail so he can get tons if different accessories for it. I'm just shocked his mother didn't hesitate when she said yes. Her only comment was that he'll look like a Taliban Terrorist at the range. He's my little half Mexican Redneck!

Is a Mossberg International 715T in the flat top. I could have saved $20 and got the carry handle top but the sights are fixed with that model and harder to see though. The flat top has removable front and rear sights and a 6 point adjustable stock. It's awesome... That is all.

image-449035548.jpg

image-2125271354.jpg

Your wife is right. He's gonna grow up to be a terrorist with that Jr Assault rifle. :laugh:

Sweet gun. Wish we had those growing up.

Beats the heck outta the wristrocket slingshots we had growing up eh?
lol yea it does. my buddys and I say to this day that we are certain that we nearly exterminated the squirrel population in our neighborhood with our .22's growing up....:laugh:

How much you get it for in TX? around $300?

Yep $299. They have another one with a Carry handle on top like the inks Schiller m16 but the sights are fixed in that one and they are harder to see through. That model is $20 or $25 less.

well thats no fun....:banghead::laugh: cmon its Texas. who's gonna complain?:laugh:

I had it out at the counter and this 6 year old boy asked his dad if it was an M4 and the dad said it was a 22. The little boys eyes lit up and said well I know what I want for my birthday. This is Texas, even the small boys know what's up.

yea im sure kids know more about guns growing up there then they do Xbox games.....:laugh: which I guess isnt so bad cause I think video games makes kids lazy and fat.

yea im sure kids know more about guns growing up there then they do Xbox games.....:laugh: which I guess isnt so bad cause I think video games makes kids lazy and fat.

This is why he's getting outdoor stuff for his birthday. I'm having my mom buy this youth compound bow that has 2 arrows and 22lbs of pull. It's on sale for $39.

Back