Another beheading, Armstrong

eynlai

Registered
off the bike topic. I just saw the latest beheading of Jack Armstrong. Sadden, but angered.

For those that have the stomuch or curiosity:
http://www.libertyunites.tv/

Enough is enough. Our dear president needs to make a decision now: Either completely withdraw from Iraq. OR issue his own ultimatium. I hate to sound inhumane, but that's what the terrorist is displaying and there's no reason why we should show them or Iraq as a whole any different. Since Bush don't give a damn about what the rest of the world or the UN thinks anyway he should press forth with the following kind of statement, "Dear Terrorist, I see you made a demand of 48 hours for us to do something for you. I'll give you one better: You have 24 hours to release all of the hostages you hold captive. If our demands are not met, then I will nuclear bomb one half of Iraq. I will leave the other half intact to rot in nuclear poisoning. I will not say which half I will bomb, so you have a 50/50 chance to avoid immediate death. Don't try to flee, I will issue orders to shoot down any air traffic originating from Iraq, military, commercial or otherwise. Don't try to hide behind the Red Cross or the UN because we are pissed and will bomb them too if they interfere. We can do it because we are the US. Don't try to hide behind the oil fields, we'll come in and suck up all the oil we can after Iraq is bombed to hell. Apologies to the "innocent" women and children. But Allah can sort them out after we send them to him with our nuclear bombs. Have a nice day"

Just bomb the bastards off the face of the earth. They want Allah, give them to Allah. These sorry pieces of poop ALL need to be killed. And I am not usually a violent person.....

Pretty gruesome vid. Guess they decided they needed better video quality than the last beheading video. Lucky us.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

mad.gif

yea, that was worth leaving your family behind.

"goodbye honey. I'm going off to Iraq to make a couple bucks in a shithole muslim country. If I'm lucky, I'll get my head cutoff on global TV in a basement of some mudhut."

What a bunch of f*ckin garbage.

Can anyone tell me why we are still there? do we as americans honestly care about the Iraqis? Or any arab in the middle east?

I sure dont, you've got men who are killing innocent people, women who are raising these psychos, and children who are being brainwashed into doing what their fathers do.

Let's team up with Israel and Kill them ALL

The sad thing is that Saddam ruled with an Iron fist.

Those people are so pucked up over there, and they have such little regard for life, you some times have no choice but to do certain things..

Guess what folks? not that I am a Saddam lover or anything, but everything he did was to keep those dogs in check. The country is full of animals, scum that are not much better than dogs.

We thought we were helping the country out by getting rid of a ruthless ruler, well guess what? we are learning why he was so ruthless. The country is just full of animals.

So... now what do we do? if we issue ultimatums and start just hammering the country.. we are not better than Saddam, we might as well break him out of jail, say "sorry dude, we screwed up, here take your sorry ass country back, and here. have some nukes so you can get your country back under control."

Or we can suck it up, try our best to prevent these pucks from kidnapping people (I.E. mandatory body armor for all civilians and mandatory weapon possession AND mental evaluation to determine if you have the stomach to kill someone trying to kidnap you)

The military and the police cannot prevent the kidnappings, but the individuals have a choice. to either take a chance to get a way, or to at least die fighting, not die like a chicken getting its head sawed off and being used as propaganda and leverage.

I know.. I don’t see any Muslims over here helping us out, I don’t see any Muslims backing up the United States. Maybe all Muslims despise us, maybe all Muslims think Saddam was a good thing..

You don’t see too many Muslims standing up for the war or for the President.

You don’t see the phucks in Iraq trying to protect us, trying to help us out. You don’t see them assisting us in stopping the jerks from kidnapping fathers and grandfathers and slaughtering them like dogs.

They are fricken pussies. They cant whoop up on an American Soldier, so they are kidnapping defenseless contractors.

Hey have no honor, they are like stray dogs in streets and should be slaughtered as such.

The should be tortured on camera, sodomized by pigs and strangled with pig entrails.

We should not only special ops these phuks, we should special ops their entire families, torture and kill their entire families on film while they watch then kill them last.

Then force their fricken Arab web sites to host the videos. And warn them this will happen to all that continue.

Yeah, we should let Saddam out, give him back his country, close the borders and let him kill all oppose him, they are a worthless bunch of people anyway.

I am tired of those fricken people, we are giving them a chance to rule their own country and they don’t want.. phuck em.

In case you all cant tell, real sore subject with me,

I'm out

That just makes you sick and angry as hell a the same time. Winston Churchill was right that Islam would become the scourge of the world. Notice they hide behind masks and in secret locations. If you are so confident that you can defeat your enemy, face him. Cowards and terorists, nothing more nothing less. Unfortunately I now believe this of all muslims. They are complicite in their silence and inaction. Japan and germany were no picnics post war either but this is a different breed of sub-human behaivor. Hard ball is necessary but unfortunately we live and play by different rules even when others don't. Nothing justifies this behaivor, nothing.
mad.gif

Not all Muslims are the same. I work with many Muslims and for the most part they will tell you that the people doing these deeds are crazy and that they should be killed. They do not represent Muslims as a whole. But I do agree something should be done. Well thats my 2 cents everyone in that nasty land be safe and come home.

They are fricken pussies. They cant whoop up on an American Soldier, so they are kidnapping defenseless contractors.
Well thrash do u blame them you're up against the best military in the world you dont fight them head up. Like when americans fought the British, we didnt fight in those stupid lines.. we got our asses behind some trees and ducked. I think we should have left Sodamn Insane where he was, hell ill even vote to put his hind parts back. But us not wanting to look bad infront of the public, will keep our hands behind our back. If it was up to me Iraq would be the largest glass plate in the world but since everythings so damn political we'll continue to be sent over there to die. Damn politics

You know what's bothering me more right now? How much coverage have you seen on the latest beheadings? Remember how much Nick Berg's face was plastered all over every news channel? Have you heard the media hardly mention this latest victim? I sure haven't...it's a blurb in the headlines, then a ticker along the bottom of the screen in between the latest football scores and news of Martha Stewart...

Feels like the media, and maybe even the viewers, are becoming numb to it all...so, without the initial anger Americans displayed for Berg's death, or Paul Johnson's beheading, seems that this and future kidnappings/killings will almost go without as much as a whisper.

I feel bad for his family and friends...

sad.gif

I think we should realize, inorder to change the party needing the change has to want the change.  Fact is most of these people have known violence for so long, that's all they know.  How can you help someone who doesn't want to be helped.  We've delivered the Lion from the Bear and now what, the Lion is free from the Bear's grasp knowing only the savage lifestyle lived by the Bear.  Fathers/brothers/sons/friends/uncles/mothers/daughters are dying and we have to ask FOR WHAT!  Liberation/oil it no longer matters it's time for the gov. to STOP sacrificing American troops for whatever the cause.  Focus on homeland security, get our troops out of these countries and cover our rear ends.  OH YEAH, if you're not military GET THE *&^$ OUT OF THE MIDDLE FRIGGIN EAST.  The $$$ ain't worth getting your head chopped off!  I don't get it, I just don't get it!
mad.gif

God Bless his soul and peace be to his family.

BD

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095775900 -->

The sad thing is that Saddam ruled with an Iron fist.

Those people are so pucked up over there, and they have such little regard for life, you some times have no choice but to do certain things..

Guess what folks? not that I am a Saddam lover or anything, but everything he did was to keep those dogs in check. The country is full of animals, scum that are not much better than dogs.

We thought we were helping the country out by getting rid of a ruthless ruler, well guess what? we are learning why he was so ruthless. The country is just full of animals.

So... now what do we do? if we issue ultimatums and start just hammering the country.. we are not better than Saddam, we might as well break him out of jail, say "sorry dude, we screwed up, here take your sorry ass country back, and here. have some nukes so you can get your country back under control."

Or we can suck it up, try our best to prevent these pucks from kidnapping people (I.E. mandatory body armor for all civilians and mandatory weapon possession AND mental evaluation to determine if you have the stomach to kill someone trying to kidnap you)

The military and the police cannot prevent the kidnappings, but the individuals have a choice. to either take a chance to get a way, or to at least die fighting, not die like a chicken getting its head sawed off and being used as propaganda and leverage.

I know.. I don’t see any Muslims over here helping us out, I don’t see any Muslims backing up the United States. Maybe all Muslims despise us, maybe all Muslims think Saddam was a good thing..

You don’t see too many Muslims standing up for the war or for the President.

You don’t see the phucks in Iraq trying to protect us, trying to help us out. You don’t see them assisting us in stopping the jerks from kidnapping fathers and grandfathers and slaughtering them like dogs.

Hey have no honor, they are like stray dogs in streets and should be slaughtered as such.

The should be tortured on camera, sodomized by pigs and strangled with pig entrails.

We should not only special ops these phuks, we should special ops their entire families, torture and kill their entire families on film while they watch then kill them last.

Then force their fricken Arab web sites to host the videos. And warn them this will happen to all that continue.

Yeah, we should let Saddam out, give him back his country, close the borders and let him kill all oppose him, they are a worthless bunch of people anyway.

I am tired of those fricken people, we are giving them a chance to rule their own country and they don’t want.. phuck em.

In case you all cant tell, real sore subject with me,

I'm out
Tell us how you really feel.
biggrin.gif

Im with you

Not all Muslims are the same. I work with many Muslims and for the most part they will tell you that the people doing these deeds are crazy and that they should be killed. They do not represent Muslims as a whole.  But I do agree something should be done.  Well thats my 2 cents everyone in that nasty land be safe and come home.
Decklin -

No disrespect meant to you in anyway, but you mention you work with people who are Muslims and you said "for the most part" they will tell you the people doing these deeds are crazy.

The problem I have, are your Muslim co-workers helping us? are they going out and publicly rallying in support of what we are doing?

We don’t have any Muslims that I have ever seen make public appearances in large groups supporting what we are doing.

No do I see any Muslims doing public demonstrations denouncing what these murderers are doing.

Right now we need Muslim support. We need there public support. Guess what? We are not getting it.

Tell your Muslim co-workers that if they really feel these are crazed people, tell them to help us. Ask them to please rally together the Muslim community and make a loud outcry that can be heard around the world that Muslims are pleading for this to stop.

Guess what? I doubt very seriously they will do it.

Bottom line, terrorist have turned this into a Christian Dog V’s Muslim issue. Which it isn’t, but it is another psychological warfare strategy that is working well.

Muslims don’t dare speak out publicly about what there “Muslim†brothers are doing. They would be ridiculed, there is a fine line between regular Muslim and radical Muslim.

Blood is thicker than water, and in the end, you are either Muslim or you are not.

If I am wrong, then lets start seeing Muslim’s helping us out. We need their support more than ever. I beg them to prove me wrong.

Rock on Thrasherfox!

I say give 'em 24 hours and then level the entire country, then put it up for auction on E-bay to benefit every single person killed there defending those senseless thankless degenerates.

And whoever said it about Suddam was correct. He is the only reason the country was a country, he was ruthless beyond imagionation and kept the dogs in check and that is the only thing these morons understand. So lets give it to them. Nuke 'em all.

Wheew. I feel better now (smile - sorta).

The terrorist plan is working to some degree. The only reason to kill one person in such a manner is to elicit the kind of response they are getting from some of us. KILL THEM ALL? That makes no sense whatsoever. It makes us like them, plus it makes all the efforts and deaths of the last year pointless. The claim is that we went there to save people. So when a few fight back and kill a small number of people, we say "Kill them all!" Like I said, that makes no sense.

We need to keep things in perspective. This action pisses me off, but check the scorebook people. Them....a few beheadings and a maybe 1,000 killings. Us......many, many, many thousands of enemies put to rest. We are way, way, way ahead guys. Terrorists don't have the numbers or the firepower to compete against us head to head, so they are resorting to one of the only tactics they have, terror. Truth be told, we would do the same thing if there were a force a hundred times more powerful than us occupying mainstreet USA. Don't let the terrorist plan (terror) work!

Also, be careful trying to lump all muslims in this group. That's ridiculas, and it is what they want you to do. They want to make this a religious war, so that all the other muslims in the world will be pulled into this. Yes these terrorists are all muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists. Thrasher is right, the terrorists use their religion as motivation, but so did most terrorists in the history of the world. For example, the Crusaders conquered many nations and killed many people in the name of Christ, and don't forget about Hitler. If we start having problems with people just because they are Muslim, then we never should have gone to Iraq in the first place. There were no weapons of mass destruction, so our only claim is that we went there to save a bunch of Muslims. Killing them all would make us failures, and would make us look pretty stupid.

So I say use the superior intelligence that we have and track down those responsible and kill them just as ruthlessly as they have been! They kill 1, we kill 5. But we should not overreact and kill innocents. Figuring out who is who is the game. War is never easy. It wasn't in Vietnam, and it won't be here. But I would say that we are winning.

We should clean up these radicals, take control of the oil we went there for and get the hell out.

One more question to think about....would you rather push a button that kills 1,000 people, figuring that 800 of them are bad guys and 200 were innocent? Or would you rather take a knife and be-head one innocent engineer in an attempt to pressure your enemies to release some of your captured countrymen?

I don't know aboout you, but it wouldn't be an easy choice for me.

Some good insight here. First off, the terrorists are accomplishing their objective-- capture the world's attention with relatively little effort or money. Second, I'm with thrash 100%-- Saddam was brutal sure, but he kept the dog's in their kennels. Brutality whether the US likes it or not is needed when your overseeing savages.

Trumanize them and be done with it. Free glass for all. They ain't worth the cost of a round.

If the US didn't televise the first two there would not have been any more. If they didn't get the attention, there would be no point in doing it.

On the other side of this. If you are a civilian, in a country we are at war with, you get what you deserve. The military isn't running around with M-16's because it's a fashion statement. There is no such thing as a safe area over there. This is Darwinism at its best. Natures way of weeding out the dumb ones. The headlines should have read greedy dumbass gets head cut off by religous idiots.

I'd rather be un-employed than dead.

Solution to the Iraq problems.

Tell them: We are going to level Bagdad Sept. 25th. You have untill 12:01 pm to evacuate the city. Set up with heavy armor and air support out side of the city. Remove all weapons upon the evacuation of the city. Then level it from 60,000 feet with conventional bombs. 10 or 12 B-52's should do the trick. It would only take one or two cities to cure this.

Then let them rebuild their own country. We don't need to be paying for them to have housing. There are plenty of housing issues right here in America.

Later,

Steve

Kill them all and let what ever god they wish, sort them out!

If the US didn't televise the first two there would not have been any more. If they didn't get the attention, there would be no point in doing it.

On the other side of this. If you are a civilian, in a country we are at war with, you get what you deserve. The military isn't running around with M-16's because it's a fashion statement. There is no such thing as a safe area over there. This is Darwinism at its best. Natures way of weeding out the dumb ones. The headlines should have read greedy dumbass gets head cut off by religous idiots.

I'd rather be un-employed than dead.

Solution to the Iraq problems.

Tell them: We are going to level Bagdad (Insert any city) Sept. 25th.  You have untill 12:01 pm to evacuate the city.  Set up with heavy armor and air support out side of the city.  Remove all weapons upon the evacuation of the city.  Then level it from 60,000 feet with conventional bombs.  10 or 12 B-52's should do the trick.  It would only take one or two cities to cure this.

Then let them rebuild their own country.  We don't need to be paying for them to have housing.  There are plenty of housing issues right here in America.

Later,

Steve

Kill them all and let what ever god they wish, sort them out!

Thinker has many good points as well but at some point you either have to stop playing the game or play to win. We already started the "game" so we better finish it. Like Metallica says "Don't Tread On Me"!

The whole thing is such a mess. And yes all Muslims are not terrorists but if you do your studying you will find their "religion" dictates that if you are a true worshiper it is your DUTY to kill all non believers. And to add to this nonsense you then become some sort of hero (martyr) in the afterlife with 50-some-odd virgins if you do so. Which also brings to light the terrible treatment that Muslims delegate to all women. It is disgusting and shameful in the face of God and man. This is fact friends.

Back