Anniversary Orange '03

steven

Registered
Does anyone remember/know if Suzuki made a leather jacket and/or helmet with the anniversary orange colors in them??
By the way, what IS the official name of the the anniversary orange paint??

Thanks,
Steven

You will be hard-pressed to match that color. You mayhave to go neutral with black or something like that.

I've not found any jacket to match the "03" anniversary, though, at least as far as a helmet is concerned, you can always have it painted to match.

As for the color name.............I've never heard the official name either. I've heard burnt orange, liquid orange.........still have no idea.
rock.gif

The closest things I could find were the Picotte replica helmet and gloves, along with an Alpinestars Dyno leather jacket. Not exactly the same colors of oranges but close enough for me.

DSC00096.JPG

I've not found any jacket to match the "03" anniversary, though, at least as far as a helmet is concerned, you can always have it painted to match.

As for the color name.............I've never heard the official name either. I've heard burnt orange, liquid orange.........still have no idea.
rock.gif
all I've heard is "burnt orange" but all I can find is "striking orange"

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108603793 -->

Thats a nice ride you got there justin... nice helmet and jacket too
biggrin.gif

I myself have never seen a orange helmet or jacket... anyway, the only place I shop on in on the net... so I really wouldnt know
smile.gif

Back