New busa owner

if Ks is Kansas there is a great tuner in that state.

here is the site
yes you are right, Johnny, they are the best tuners here in Kansas for Powercommanders. I personnally don't like the way the power commander works. In my OPINION I prefer to reprogram the factory computer instead of installing a piggy back computer on top of the factory computer. The next option from the Teka SFI is Motec like they use on the yosh Suzuki race bikes. That is the way to go but very pricey.

It doesn't matter if it is a powercommander, Yosh box, EMS ,or Factory pro.
A tuner is a tuner.
So what are you saying the can't tune?

It doesn't matter if it is a powercommander, Yosh box, EMS ,or Factory pro.
A tuner is a tuner.
So what are you saying the can't tune?
What I am saying is that I do not like the power commanders and that Olathe Suzuki are certified Powercommander tuners, there for i will not have them tune my bike since they only use power commanders as far as i know. I never said they could not tune, you need to read what i am writing and not what you think I am saying. Ultimately my issues are that I personnaly do not care for a power commander and that is it. I will not remap my computer with a power commander but will possibly remap with a Teka SFI, or install Motec. That is all I am saying, I never said that they (whoever they is) could not tune I just simply said that they are certified power commander tuners and that I do not prefer the power commanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so am I but a real tuner doesn't care what you use.
I use the Yosh EMS system, PC's, and the Yosh box.
I would love to try a TEKA but no one want's to part with that kind of dough (I guess someone will and than I can see if it really works)
Heck If someone wanted their bike dyno tuned for free like I said before bring bike and the TEKA and I will map it for free!!!!!

You are assumming that just because they are a Tuning center for PC that is all they will do don't assume you know what happens

so am I but a real tuner doesn't care what you use.
I use the Yosh EMS system, PC's, and the Yosh box.
I would love to try a TEKA but no one want's to part with that kind of dough (I guess someone will and than I can see if it really works)
Heck If someone wanted their bike dyno tuned for free like I said before bring bike and the TEKA and I will map it for free!!!!!

You are assumming that just because they are a Tuning center for PC that is all they will do don't assume you know what happens
Your right, I just assumed that they only tuned PC's. I am really thinking of spending the money for the Teka but not ready to spend that money yet. I also was considering the Yosh like yours only because I wanted the clutchless shifter system. I sometimes sound very opinionated about things until I let myself be open to different opinions. Was I correct when I saw that you are a tuner yourself? If so do you have the facilities with a dyno and where are you located?

yep I tune build and ride.
I did not put my signature on this site but on others it is "Turner and builder of the fastest Hayaybusa in Central Texas."
drooling3.gif

Shop is in Pflugerville which is 5 minutes North of Austin, Texas

Ps I do not have a Yosh system or PC on my bike I have a seperate controller to power the 4 extra injectors on my bike Yes 8 injectors

Is what you have Motec? The dyno shop that I go to uses Motec on their mini sprint cars with Honda 600's with two injectors per cylinder.

Guys,

I would like some feedback here. I too have an new '03 and am interested in an exhaust system.

I want a "better" and "throater" exhaust note, but do not want it so loud as to attract "unwanted" attention. I just can't hear the stock system.

In order or quietest to loudest what would be a step up in volume from stock? Yosh RS3? How much louder are the Yosh RS3 "race"? Where would the HMF fall into this picture from a volume standpoint?

Thanks for any feedback

Kent

Congrats and welcome HAWK... Good choice, i wanted to do the HMF last year, but i got a wife instead lololol. If all goes well I'll do that this year.

Thanks fellas,

The mroe I read, the more I'm leaning towards HMF. Does anyone out there use or like the single high-mount ? I ask this question due to the weight savings over the dual high mount set-up

Back