ANGELES CREST

(dmrowe @ Feb. 17 2007,20:30)
(Lamb busa @ Feb. 16 2007,21:48) What happened to your seat?
Sent it to Tobin!  I have tried a couple of bone yards looking for a 'busa seat but nobody has one.
Not to be a jerk or anything, but ive got 3 seats! And my bikes are snowed in !

(GIXERHP @ Feb. 18 2007,20:00)
(dmrowe @ Feb. 17 2007,20:30)
(Lamb busa @ Feb. 16 2007,21:48) What happened to your seat?
Sent it to Tobin!  I have tried a couple of bone yards looking for a 'busa seat but nobody has one.
Not to be a jerk or anything, but ive got 3 seats! And my bikes are snowed in !
PM Sent!

lurk.gif
super.gif

Well! Lamb is finally back home. Left house at 6:15 am and returned home at 6:45 pm. Serious mileage and Lambs a$$ is sore.
Met up with Charlesbusa at the base of Angeles crest and snapped this photo at the restaurant near the top

angeles_crest_2.jpg

(Lamb busa @ Feb. 18 2007,20:11) Well!  Lamb is finally back home.  Left house at 6:15 am and returned home at 6:45 pm.  Serious mileage and Lambs a$$ is sore.
Met up with Charlesbusa at the base of Angeles crest and snapped this photo at the restaurant near the top
Seriously jealous! You guys still meet on Tuesdays?

When you're in Malibu, one of the richest areas of the country. Sometimes you get stuck behind some slow cars!

ferraris_in_malibu.jpg

We did run into some weather though! 5 minutes earler it was fairly clear! Not anymore. This fog rolled in fast!

b_with_fog_behind.jpg

So when we were done riding and faced a 21/2 hr. ride home on the 405 freeway, Charles had offered to show us around at his job. A working tower at the Santa Monica airport! Lamb was up there for 30 minutes if not more. He is not too much of a distraction because noone crashed their pretty little planes!!!
This is a "tremendous" shot of Charles showing us how to read the radar!

sweet_pic_of_charles.jpg

Back