ANGELES CREST

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Lamb will be riding Angeles crest Hwy.  SUNDAY>>>>>>SUNDAY!  4530 Angeles crest hwy. Shell station!  9:00!  All day sucker ride for me!  
Come one .....................come all ..................
Hope to see y'all there!

I should be able to make it
wink.gif

But I'll have to peel off around noon to go to work
argue.gif

Also, I cannot, I repeat, cannot get another ticket
crazy.gif

Who's gonna run point and keep Charlesbusa ticket free
rock.gif
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 17 2007,15:49) Also, I cannot, I repeat, cannot get another ticket  
crazy.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif
When did you get a ticket? I hope it wasn't anything too bad. First Gunny now you. Really makes me wanna keep it on the track.

i wish i could come meet and ride with you Lamb...i get off work at 0800 but even with the time difference i don't think i could make it there from Illinois
laugh.gif
hope you guys have a good ride...post up a few pics for us poor suckers buried in snow

(gtrpimp76 @ Feb. 17 2007,15:59)
(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 17 2007,15:49) Also, I cannot, I repeat, cannot get another ticket  
crazy.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif
When did you get a ticket? I hope it wasn't anything too bad. First Gunny now you. Really makes me wanna keep it on the track.
I got 3 tickets in 2 months  
crazy.gif

Haven't been doing anything differently than I have always done. Just got caught...

1 in the car 15 over.  50 in a 35
1 in the truck 15 over.  80 in a 65
1 on the Busa 15 over.  60 in a 45

see a pattern there  
poke.gif

crazy.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 17 2007,23:07)
crazy.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif
crazy.gif

Haven't been doing anything differently than I have always done.  Just got caught...

see a pattern there  
poke.gif
Sure, but you're a consistent repeat offender. They should give you points because they at least know what to expect from you. Kinda saves time when they can have the tickets already pre-made...which in-turn gives the officers more doughnut time. All you do is sign...
laugh.gif

Just making light of the situation and not finding it funny, but DAMN!!! That one was too hard to let go without some kind of witty comments.

crazy.gif

(bacharles @ Feb. 18 2007,04:00)
(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 17 2007,23:07)

Haven't been doing anything differently than I have always done.  Just got caught...

see a pattern there  
poke.gif
Sure, but you're a consistent repeat offender.  They should give you points because they at least know what to expect from you.  Kinda saves time when they can have the tickets already pre-made...which in-turn gives the officers more doughnut time.  All you do is sign...
laugh.gif

Just making light of the situation and not finding it funny, but DAMN!!!  That one was too hard to let go without some kind of witty comments.
I'm all for it as long as they spread out my tickets, 1 every 2 years.

If the LEOs will do that, I'll sign a 15 over ticket every 2 years  
biggrin.gif

Heck, to keep my end of the deal, I'll ride right past the Police station 15 over.  
laugh.gif
  But I get immunity for 2 years  
firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

It was a great ride, temp in the '70s and the road didn't have any dampness.

The cops were out in force, but other motorcyclists passed on the warnings. We all made it ticket free
biggrin.gif

Of course I peeled out early to go to work(working really hard right now
tounge.gif
) and Lamb and his bud are out there playing in the Malibu mountains
biggrin.gif

Lamb had a camera, you guys will have to bug him about the pics
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Charles needs to start riding either 10 over or 20+over, thats one way to avoid 15over tickets.

Lamb, Charles, pics?

(CAT3 @ Feb. 18 2007,16:23) Charles needs to start riding either 10 over or 20+over, thats one way to avoid 15over tickets.

Lamb, Charles, pics?
Lamb has the pics
biggrin.gif

As far as the tickets, I have reduced my cruising speed from 80 down to 73-74mph in a 65mph. Sucks because I'm constantly getting passed by cars. I felt safer being slightly faster than the flow, but I can't afford another ticket...

I can't believe LAMB missed DAYTONA 500 to go Ride .  
wow.gif

I was sick as a dog today otherwise I would have joined you.

Back