And yet another loser..

Take piano wire and hang him by the testicles until dead or no longer a possible detriment to the gene pool...
It is truly a horrific tragedy what happened to that child.
But, if the man turns out to be completely and utterly insane beyond all doubt, would you still recommend capital punishment?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet....ome

cheers
ken
Hmm yes! This whack job must have read about that other scumbag in Alabama throwing his kids into the intercoastal waterway and said to himself hey that looks like a good idea. No room on this planet for people like that.

I don't care who you are a crime like this deserves capital punishment.... crazy or not .... i say we use him to be a sniper spotter from the target point of view..
guns.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif
not before he himself digs his own hole...

guns.gif

I don't care who you are a crime like this deserves capital punishment.... crazy or not .... i say we use him to be a sniper spotter from the target point of view..
guns.gif

guns.gif

firedevil.gif
not before he himself digs his own hole...
If it was a mentally handicapped 6 year old boy who threw an infant off a bridge would you still demand the death penalty?

cheers
ken

guns.gif

there are age restrictions to 16-17 depending on the crime, but if it was my kid being thrown, I don't care if it was by a 5 y/o they would end up at the bottom of the bridge too. just my .02

there are age restrictions to 16-17 depending on the crime, but if it was my kid being thrown, I don't care if it was by a 5 y/o they would end up at the bottom of the bridge too. just my .02
sorry, things like this just pi$$ me off. I just believe that if a person is truely incapable from knowing right from wrong, then that person has no right to be able to be in the general public because they pose too much of a risk to themselves and others. a common defense is always "they didn't know what they were doing because of thier mentality" I know that my remark about if it was a 5y/o, I would throw them off too, reality I probably wouldnt.

We have already given him the luxury of being insane.
No I would not throw the five year off the overpass
because at five he could not fully understand the
consequence of his actions even if he is not insane.
If it was my child this grown man threw into traffic
I would be actively seeking to kill this man insane or
not
guns.gif

Back