And yet another loser..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
wowold.gif

r8

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323706,00.html

give me 10 mins with him eye for a eye when it comes to jackass people like this i hope he gets whats coming to him
guns.gif

he needs to be hung from that same overpass using a body harness with his ankles 14'0" above the freeway and every hour on the hour, lower him 6" till the job's done

I say we do the same thing to him...but lets raise the height of the bridge by about 100'.....I will volunteer to help!!
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

man... you and craigtx are not helping me AVOID all news. no news is good, why bother?

Take piano wire and hang him by the testicles until dead or no longer a possible detriment to the gene pool...

You will be surprise at th latest crime spree around my neck of the woods, the day before there was a man that kill his ex-grilfriend with a shotgun( no he dind't shoot her--he simply beat her to death with it) and has yet to be charged. HNL is one of the worst metro areas, only because police don't care about keeping the city safe. Lets say someone stole your wallet of a Civic or motorcycle for that matter, you have a better shot of finding it yourself than calling the police. Visit HAWAII CRAIGSLIST and count how many vehicles and motorcycles are posted with "NO PAPERs"
firedevil.gif

Thank God the city has the most outrageous gun laws, because as a law abiding citizen you can't get a gun weapon to protect yourself or property. Here only criminal have the right to bear arms, so that they can take your property...
guns.gif

Back