And now it's time for cooking with Mikey!

Have a blast with it, Mikey! Be sure to let me know if it rocked or if it sucked.

oh yeah...and you can also add some freshly squeezed lemon juice if you like a little bit of jazz with it.

Nice...if that's the case, I'll give ya some more marinades to try...let's see how you and the missus like this one first.

Okay, Mikey, so I start my no sweets diet and got back into the gym yesterday and you post this. It's a good thing I don't have an oven right now or will power be damned! Looks great and I'm sure I will give it a try when I return home!

Yeah, and I was swearing off junk food (again) starting today...now I'm craving those damn cookies!

Someone, get Mikey!!!
laugh.gif

Using 2 spoons, but a glump of dough in each little circle thing.  Once ya get the hang, it goes pretty quickly.
wink.gif
  Kinda like riding the Busa!
cool.gif
laugh.gif
"GLUMP" It's a technical Term.
jump9.gif

Seriously Mr. D, I appreciate the offer you made, but now your secret is out...

Kick ass thread, and something I guarentee you will not find on any other biker board...

Looks good.

Now then about sticking them in the "HotBox".... Umm, I dunno how much convincing that would take, and to be honest, I don't think I am up to the task...
smile.gif

Ok, either I missed somethin' or you didn't say what temp to set/pre-heat the oven to.???

Thanks for the recipe... I think.
wink.gif

Using 2 spoons, but a glump of dough in each little circle thing.  Once ya get the hang, it goes pretty quickly.
wink.gif
  Kinda like riding the Busa!
cool.gif
laugh.gif
"GLUMP"  It's a technical Term.  
jump9.gif

Seriously Mr. D, I appreciate the offer you made, but now your secret is out...

Kick ass thread, and something I guarentee you will not find on any other biker board...

Looks good.

Now then about sticking them in the "HotBox".... Umm, I dunno how much convincing that would take, and to be honest, I don't think I am up to the task...  
smile.gif
We only use the proper terminology in our cooking class!

Thanks Rev!

Ok, either I missed somethin' or you didn't say what temp to set/pre-heat the oven to.???

Thanks for the recipe... I think.
wink.gif
Yep ya missed it!

It's on the pict with the mini muffin gizmos.

375 F.

I expect to see some awesome pict of yer g'mom's cookies!

(no not like that ya perverts!)
Ahhh, ok. I may try them at home myself if I can borrow some muffin pans from somebody. I'll post pics when I do...
smile.gif

Back