American Idol

ibified

Registered
So I have to admit it - I love watching American Idol during the first couple of weeks. All the people who think they can sing who, well, cant.

Anybody else watch this just to laugh at the people on the show?

Mmmm....Tatiana. Yep. I watched it.
cool.gif

I have no choice but to watch it. My wife likes it.
boohoo.gif

but yes I do like it though. the first couple week are definatly the best. but we watch it all
ohthedrama.gif

Thankfully I;m not forced to watch it. I just wish it would end already, although the first few shows are the best.

I love the no talents....did you see where the guy that won it a couple years ago flamed them because of the airing of the no talents? only thing that makes that show fun..

I tried once... sounded like someone raping a cat so I switched it off and got back on the org
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Proud to say I have never seen it and don't plan to. I just can't do the reality shows. Also never seen survivor. I just can't make myself sit still long enough for these no talent shows.

I'm burnt out with those types of shows for now. Between those and reality shows, I hardly watch tv anymore.

I LOVE American Idol. From the first few weeks, to the very end. I don't like any other reality shows tho. Oh, except for Celebrity Rehab.
cool.gif

The wife and I love the show, well...........she hates the audition part and just tolerates it because I "OWN" the remote.
laugh.gif

We watch it. The auditions are great for a laugh after a bad day at work.

Back