BusaFett needs some.oRg love

voted.... looks like your running away with it... no pun intended .. run forrest run!

Dude, how can you not win?
rock.gif
The others were lame in comparison to yours.
For whatever reason, some of their readers still insist their Pac Man candidate is still, uh, creative. I'm not gonna sit here and thrash someone else's work, but I can say mine fits in much better with the overall name and scope of the site.

I could have taken 5 secs to make the Pac Man one.

I haven't seen a final vote yet so I guess they are holding out tomorrow. But I'm glad you guys all truly appreciated my entry.

PS: love your MAN ***** signature!! Deuce is one of my all-time favorite movies!!! That whole movie kills me, especially the torhets chick, and the moment when Deuce has to get his @$$ waxed.. Hi-LARIOUS!!!!

BF

For all of you who backed me on this contest, they're supposed to be announcing a winner today/tonight. The site claims the winning entry one by 1 vote..

rock.gif

Anyway, thanks again.

BF

PS: love your MAN ***** signature!!  Deuce is one of my all-time favorite movies!!!  That whole movie kills me, especially the torhets chick, and the moment when Deuce has to get his @$$ waxed..  Hi-LARIOUS!!!!

BF
Thanks! I laugh just thinking about the movie. The key chain conversation cracks me up too. You are actually the first to get it! Nobody else has ever commented on it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you win!

laugh.gif

So after all that, I didn't win. I think the contest was corrupt from out of the gates.

Thanks to all from this site however who backed my entry!

Regards,

Jim
BUSAFETT

Back