Amazing how I can feel GREAT one minute

(yamahor @ Dec. 03 2006,09:06) No, not dad RSD, dad as in my biological dad. I called him to see how Grandpa was doing, he told me he's still in the hospital, pretty much holding on by a thread. That kinda gets me, as I haven't seen him in a few years. Then, my dad starts to lay into me for not having a job. He says "It's sad for you that your problem is your mom pays all your bills. Thats why you don't have a job."

ummm.... Excuse me, but last I checked, I payed ALL my bills, THATS why I'm broke. He thinks I live with mom for free, and she pays my insurance, loan payments, etc AND pays for my food... HELL NO! I pay for all that. I pay rent to mom, so SHE can make bills at the end of the month, I pay all my other shid too! The only reason I still live here is so I can help mom. I'm jobless because no job here wants to pay more than I get on unemployment. He's a dikk for thinking I'm THAT lazy. If he wants to think that, fugg him. He can have a merry christmas and happy new year without seeing or talking to my azz.  
rant.gif
You're paying (all) your bills from unemployment benefits and won't get a job until (they) pay more than unemployment? How long will you continue doing that? How old are you and how long do you plan on living with your mom?

Devious has a point, something I didn't mention. DON'T carry around extra hate and anger, Let it go. Say to yourself, and hell to your old man. "I forgive you Dad".

That doesn't mean you are going to be buddies, it means you are letting go and moving on. In my case I simply just let go of most of em'. Just no point in holding on or trying to work things out, not worth the time, but don't look back, don't let it eat away at ya. Just let it go.

(CBXRider @ Dec. 05 2006,13:14)
(yamahor @ Dec. 03 2006,09:06) No, not dad RSD, dad as in my biological dad. I called him to see how Grandpa was doing, he told me he's still in the hospital, pretty much holding on by a thread. That kinda gets me, as I haven't seen him in a few years. Then, my dad starts to lay into me for not having a job. He says "It's sad for you that your problem is your mom pays all your bills. Thats why you don't have a job."

ummm.... Excuse me, but last I checked, I payed ALL my bills, THATS why I'm broke. He thinks I live with mom for free, and she pays my insurance, loan payments, etc AND pays for my food... HELL NO! I pay for all that. I pay rent to mom, so SHE can make bills at the end of the month, I pay all my other shid too! The only reason I still live here is so I can help mom. I'm jobless because no job here wants to pay more than I get on unemployment. He's a dikk for thinking I'm THAT lazy. If he wants to think that, fugg him. He can have a merry christmas and happy new year without seeing or talking to my azz.  
rant.gif
You're paying (all) your bills from unemployment benefits and won't get a job until (they) pay more than unemployment?  How long will you continue doing that?  How old are you and how long do you plan on living with your mom?
I plan on living with mom till I can afford to move out. I'm 22 now. I'm gonna stay on unempoloyment until:
A: Benefits run out
B: I find a job that pays the same as my benefits or better.
C: I get my bike and/or truck sold so I can afford a lower paying job

Beleive it or not, I HATE taking unemployment benefits, cause I'm doing much of nothing to earn the money. At the same time, I'm not gonna let my credit go to the crapper this early in my life, So I'm gonna do what I can to keep my loans and such paid. Was it dumb of me to take out so many loans? Hell yeah, If I could do it over, I wouldn't have so many payments. THings i learn I guess...

I'm actually talking with dad about picking him up on my way down to see Grandpa. I forgave him, I think he was just in a bit of a bad mood.

Back