Amazing drug bust!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

thats crazy, i dont really know what to say. he prob had all the officials on payroll and made the wrong one mad.

Sad part is the day after this someone got called up from their lowly place in lane to take his. With the money drug trafficing brings someone will always want to fill that guys shoes. Think about it this way, an illegal plant is in may states the top valued crop to grow.

The study estimates that marijuana production, at a value of $35.8 billion, exceeds the combined value of corn ($23.3 billion) and wheat ($7.5 billion).

Makes me wonder, the profits seem to be created by it being illegal forcing a black market situation. ???

It's easy to understand why all these young kids get into the drug business. Hard for them to pass up the idea that they may have all that someday.

I feel for those animals who are just probably going ot be put into an environment less desirable compared to the way they were.

Also makes you wonder who ratted out who to give them the ability to perform such a raid. With all that stuff they had to of been connected(per say).

Also makes you wonder who ratted out who to give them the ability to perform such a raid. With all that stuff they had to of been connected(per say).

It's called La Mordida (the bite), someone wasn't getting their cut or thought they weren't getting enough. It is a way of life for public officials and police in Mexico....which is why I stopped going to Mexico in the early 70's.

Back