AMA SUZUKI SUPERBIKES @ ROADAMERICA!

BigDiesel

Registered
Hey just lookin to see if anyone in the Midwest is comin thru-Road America AMA Superbike Racing May 31-June 3rd 2007
the races start Saturday June 2nd @3, but there is a Salute To Cycles Parade that costs $15, and they let you ride the track on YOUR BIKE!!
super.gif
Its @ 11:30 Saturday, and Sunday too. I missed this last year-got there just a lil too late to join up, but they seriously let just about anyone with a scoot on as long as you have a Class M lic. and a decent scoot (no rashed-up shid); no jacket or gloves, or lids req-most wear'em anyway tho some dont
all_coholic.gif
Goldwing n Hardley-riders mostly

I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday Im bringin tha kids-if anyone south of Milw. wants to carpool Sunday holler but Sat. Im (hopefully) goin to be on my Busa.... dont bother tryin ta keep up
race.gif

here's the ticket pricing. Road America ticket pricing

300, Mrninja, Gsxcite, Gsxtacy, any of you other Chi/Iowa/Minn. guys thinkn about coming down?
I'll be in the new house by then-I got a WHOLE upper unit (got the DU-plex
super.gif
) empty for 6 mos- there's 3 bedrooms up there, and I got plenty blankets n pillows-anybody wants to stay Sat. thru Sunday give me a shout.
beerchug.gif

That's one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL TRACKS in the country!! I truly wish I could go but I'm out west. Enjoy the races and fan lap!! I've seen the on board stuff and that track is AMAZING!!

hooken203 and I will be there friday around noon. Lance315 will be up friday night.

we will be there all weekend camping!!!
super.gif

Yea! - just got a phone call from my old Busa mechanic (the stealership where I bought/serviced my Busa closed 8 mos. ago) he's working in the area at another Suzuki shop in Union Grove-guess who gets some free tickets to the Races?
super.gif
super.gif

n this is why I LOVE my mechanic
bowdown.gif

so-who else is comin?
lurk.gif

super.gif

awww....yous' makin mah big azz
blush.gif
, lol

hey even if you're a newb here-gimme a PM if you wanna camp out-I got three couches avail, and possibly an extra bed; otherwise there's plenty room upstairs for sleepin bags right now, lol
all_coholic.gif

for would-be thieves.....I aint worried cuz the whole upstairs is empty, and uhmmm...cuz I aint a lil shrimp neither
firedevil.gif

CarShow2007_039.JPG

Planning on being there with a couple of friends we are camping in the adult area of the track so if anyone wants to meet up pm me or pm numbers and we can chat it up. Brining the 14 and the turbo i'm thinking if i get it done if not the stocker will be comeing
sad.gif

we are gona be rolling in late thursday night and probly head out on sunday is our plans

Got it thans Big D oh and we are probly gona ride the track on saturday since we are looking at driving back on sunday would love to stay longer but well farmers life for me won't allow it just as long as i can still make it even i'll be happy

we scrambled around all weekend avoiding the rain when we could.

If your talking about 16 laps or 100 K length, that means the race is 100 Kilometers ( 1 kilometer equals .62137 miles)  or 62 miles long. Which would mean that each lap around the course is about 3.88 miles  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Jun. 05 2007,22:01) If your talking about 16 laps or 100 K length, that means the race is 100 Kilometers ( 1 kilometer equals .62137 miles)  or 62 miles long. Which would mean that each lap around the course is about 3.88 miles  
beerchug.gif
Thanks Col.
beerchug.gif

What do you have to do to race for the AMA? (suzuki)
Can you just enter if you want, "what ALL do you have to do?"
rock.gif

Oh, and, what would the prize money for that race be, "the road america one...?"
rock.gif

Thanks in advance!
beerchug.gif

And sorry for jacking your thread Diesel...i just couldn't help myself.
sad.gif

beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Back