AMA SUZUKI SUPERBIKES @ ROADAMERICA!

Money, well
wink.gif
I have NO idea what it would be. But I can tell you it will not be as much as you spend on the bike ! And what do you do, well, join the AMA ( I think it's ama.com - it stands for American Motorcycle Association ) first, get into club racing (which means you go to a school to get a license) , set up a racing bike and go racing. Your local track can help you get started. Just look around for track days and go. Ask ALOT of questions and you'll get your answers.  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Jun. 05 2007,22:19) Money, well
wink.gif
I have NO idea what it would be. But I can tell you it will not be as much as you spend on the bike ! And what do you do, well, join the AMA ( I think it's ama.com - it stands for American Motorcycle Association ) first, get into club racing (which means you go to a school to get a license) , set up a racing bike and go racing. Your local track can help you get started. Just look around for track days and go. Ask ALOT of questions and you'll get your answers.  
beerchug.gif
Thanks for the info.

I was already planning on joining the AMA, "they sent me something in the mail, all i have to do is pay something like 23dollars, and they send me a patch and i get a lot of benefits from them."

Thanks for the info., right now i'm trying to get my first streetbike, but i'm DEFINITELY planning on racing eventually.
super.gif

the main track is just over 4 miles. Something like 4.1 or something.

Back