AMA Superbike RND 5

(Devil Dog @ Apr. 30 2007,21:21)
(gtrpimp76 @ Apr. 30 2007,02:16) DD!!

Did you go to race 1 or 2? Judging by the Spies victory wheelie pic, I'm guessing Saturday. I was there too. You were taking pics on the south side of Turns 12 and 13. I was on the north side of 12/13 at the grassy knoll. Wish we could've met up.

Anywayz, It was a pretty good race. And an even better race 2. The vendors area seemed a little smaller than last year, but it was nonetheless a good fan expo.

BTW-You, Charles and BA have to do a trackday with me at CA Speedway one of these days. That track is truly LOTS OF FUN. Especially the infield straight and the front straight.  
super.gif

Thanx for sharing the pics.
Ryan....I was actually there on Sunday.........I was up in the Suites for a while then went down to the fence line directly next to the SuperMoto.
Cool!! I wish I went Sunday instead. It was all qualifying and then 2 races on Saturday.

Looks like your family had a blast. We'll have to all meet up next year.  
beerchug.gif

I was there on Saturday as well. Fun time & a perfect day.

I think I saw Director's Busa in the lot... but didn't bump into him.

Thanks for the pics... I forget my camera and cell phones don't get goo shots at anything moving over 100MPH
smile.gif

Very nice! Great pics - looks like it was fun for the whole family... Did Amy go with you?

Back