AMA Superbike RND 5

Team Monster.....

P4290578.JPG

Awesome pics Vinny!!!

I wanted to get over there on both days but I didn't get off work until 3pm
sad.gif

Miladin and Spies, what a great battle for the championship this year is going to be!!!
super.gif

DD!!

Did you go to race 1 or 2? Judging by the Spies victory wheelie pic, I'm guessing Saturday. I was there too. You were taking pics on the south side of Turns 12 and 13. I was on the north side of 12/13 at the grassy knoll. Wish we could've met up.

Anywayz, It was a pretty good race. And an even better race 2. The vendors area seemed a little smaller than last year, but it was nonetheless a good fan expo.

BTW-You, Charles and BA have to do a trackday with me at CA Speedway one of these days. That track is truly LOTS OF FUN. Especially the infield straight and the front straight.
super.gif

Thanx for sharing the pics.

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 30 2007,14:16) Miladin and Spies, what a great battle for the championship this year is going to be!!!  
super.gif
+1000000000000000!!!!!

Race 2 was insane! I thought for sure........Spoilers ahead.....

That Mladin was gonna crash @ T3 and 4 after that pass on Spies under hard braking, in the middle of lapped traffic, trying to get passed Kurtis Roberts. That slow speed, hard-braking esses, are soooo much tighter and difficult when actually on the track. TV does lots of injustice. I thought for sure that Spies would've had something to say to Mat about that pass. Very aggressive but still a clean pass IMHO. Even some of the block passes from the front straight going into T1 were pretty gnarly. Something I personally would never try on someone else just b/c of the danger factor.

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 29 2007,22:16) Awesome pics Vinny!!!

I wanted to get over there on both days but I didn't get off work until 3pm
sad.gif

Miladin and Spies, what a great battle for the championship this year is going to be!!!  
super.gif
Sorry you couldn't get off work Charles......
sad.gif

sad.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Apr. 30 2007,02:16) DD!!

Did you go to race 1 or 2? Judging by the Spies victory wheelie pic, I'm guessing Saturday. I was there too. You were taking pics on the south side of Turns 12 and 13. I was on the north side of 12/13 at the grassy knoll. Wish we could've met up.

Anywayz, It was a pretty good race. And an even better race 2. The vendors area seemed a little smaller than last year, but it was nonetheless a good fan expo.

BTW-You, Charles and BA have to do a trackday with me at CA Speedway one of these days. That track is truly LOTS OF FUN. Especially the infield straight and the front straight.  
super.gif

Thanx for sharing the pics.
Ryan....I was actually there on Sunday.........I was up in the Suites for a while then went down to the fence line directly next to the SuperMoto.

Dang man, Big Ed & I were there too. to bad we didn't run into each other. Was a really fun day.

Back