Aluminum tank thought?

I have the Yosh aluminum tank for the Gen 1. Ordered from Webike a few years ago.
I might be able to answer general questions about aluminum tanks, but I'm not familiar with that model tank or the manufacturer.

cheers
ken

P.S. any excuse to post a pic. LOL
finished tank 013.jpg

I have the Yosh aluminum tank for the Gen 1. Ordered from Webike a few years ago.
I might be able to answer general questions about aluminum tanks, but I'm not familiar with that model tank or the manufacturer.

cheers
ken

P.S. any excuse to post a pic. LOL
View attachment 1673301
How was the fitment. And how many gallons does it hold. The one I posted hold 1 gallon more than stock which is pretty awesome

How was the fitment. And how many gallons does it hold. The one I posted hold 1 gallon more than stock which is pretty awesome
It fit fine. A slightly larger gap at the bottom next to the frame. it holds about a gallon more than stock. I travel about 90 miles before the gas gauge moves off full.
it came with a rough finish. I polished mine. It would require some prep if it was to be painted. The only real downside is a magnetic tank bag will not work. Hence the straps on mine.

bike.JPG

Back