CNC machines parts

Any hayabusa part WITHOUT busa/hayabusa/kanji on it.
Damn Vic, we agreed on something!!
I`m so glad I`n not alone on this issue...
smile.gif

I`d like busa without any logos/symbols/brand names...

So I can tell my neighbors this is new Hardley, sporty prototype...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Axel spikes are nice . theres a piece that eliminates the rear brake bar . loweringtriple tree.

lol i know what you mean on the un engraved parts , and parts we have ALOT of different finishes from anodized , chromed , polished , brushed aluminum... mean anything you want really and yes unfinished unpolished parts will be cheaper if you want to do your own paint/finishing to it. Thoes parts will also still have machine marks in them from the machining but some people like that look also.

How about a nice piece to put under your kickstand for parking in the grass or hot asphalt. That piece would look good chromed for those of us who like to put our bikes in shows.

Let me know what you think.

Billet Aluminum Valve cover, oil pan, Billet alu connecting rods, billet cylinder heads.. ect...i know they already exsist but if you come out with something thats unique from the others let me know. ill buy some from you.. i like the raw finish from machining.
biggrin.gif

Does anybody do much with Brass? I have a set of knurled Brass Bar ends that I have had for years but I would dig a set of sliders to match! I can provide a CAD model!

Could you do like a brass or other quality material to make about 12 Gremlin Bells for me? Would like to get em cheap, but good quality, so I can give them away to members here (Gremlin Bells are even more lucky if someone give it to ya) as a gift?

Heres a link to my thread about the if ya have no clue what Im talking about.

Let me know if ya can do anything for me. Thanks

OK I'm really sorry but we got swamped with military contracts and i haven't even had the time to draw up anything or run any test pieces. I have came up with the hump tho , i was thinking and it may also be able to be done inexpensivly. taking a piece of thin guage aluminum , water jetting it to size and having 4 holes through , using the exisiting hump bottom plastic piece , and 4 eyehole bolts , mount the aluminum piece to the plastic bottom and have 4 eyeholes to attach straps or whatever. Could be polished or anything else. I was going to just trace and cut a piece one day when i can order some material. The bells we cant do tho , sorry the machining time would run cost to around $50 a bell. Machine time costs $65/hour and programming is $100/hr also material prices , even with just at cost its just to much. Stem stands... i looked into it and it could be possible for a double stem stand at a decent price. The only problem im facing is actually getting a machine free long enough to do anything. Some things i cant due like the valve covers and engine parts for cost. Some things just take to long to machine and test and price would be pretty high.

How about an alternative fitting for the frankenstein bolts? As for the bar ends, may sound nuts but hollow them out and melt lead into them. heavy and should give the weight. You could use any shape you like then. Just a passing thought.

How about a kickstand that tucks closer to the body when in the up position. Would look like the ones on the 1K/750/600.

Ill take a dozen or so mini spiked ball bearing sized throwing objects for the jack asss behind me.  Currently use paint balls but if you break one it's a mess.  A titanium ball w/a nice three pointed flange should do the trick.  If I miss the dayum window Im sure to catch a tire. (phantasm)

Sorry just venting
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138805554 -->

I was thinking of bar ends but steel or some sport of heavy material then chromed. Lightweight bar ends are going to give you MAJOR hand pump after riding for alittle time . look cool but have the shakes and cramped up hands from the vibrations. Just a warning if you ride alot
Man, you hit the nail on the Head. I like the look of some of the aftermarket barends, but way too much vibration. If you could get some nice looking barends, that were as heavy or heavier than stock that would be cool!
Go with Brass! Nice and heavy material is perfect for a bar end. I have a set that my bro made me a long time ago and I took them off my old bike and stuck em on my Busa first thing. Polish em once in a while with mothers and therir golden(literally).

How about a decent mount for Remote shock resrvoir's? A pet peave of mine forever is the ugly as hell hose clamps everyone gives you.

Back