Alpinestars Bat Leather Pants 2007

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for a pair of pants to wear with my Alpinestars Stage perforated jacket, and found these out in a new version for 07.

These have perforated sections in the upper thighs and lower leg areas, I was wondering if anyone had these and if so do they do well in warm to hot weather?  Guess it would have to be one of you Cali or Florida boys this time of year...  
smile.gif

If not, anyone recommend any perforated leather pants to pair with the jacket?

AGV (agvsport.com) has some good perforated jackets and pants along with a Hayabusa Jacket. I am planning on ordering the pants (perforated) and the Busa and Perforated Jackets next month (that's when they're new line comes out even though it's already on their site) ! Prices
SHOCKED.gif
 are good also !

(DaCol. @ Jan. 12 2007,16:21) AGV (agvsport.com) has some good perforated jackets and pants along with a Hayabusa Jacket. I am planning on ordering the pants (perforated) and the Busa and Perforated Jackets next month (that's when they're new line comes out even though it's already on their site) ! Prices
SHOCKED.gif
 are good also !
What, no matching gloves?
rock.gif
smile.gif

(Shibumi @ Jan. 12 2007,20:21)
(DaCol. @ Jan. 12 2007,16:21) AGV (agvsport.com) has some good perforated jackets and pants along with a Hayabusa Jacket. I am planning on ordering the pants (perforated) and the Busa and Perforated Jackets next month (that's when they're new line comes out even though it's already on their site) ! Prices
SHOCKED.gif
 are good also !
What, no matching gloves?  
rock.gif

smile.gif
Good Idea  
wink.gif
 what's $40 or $50 bucks more
laugh.gif

Check out newenough.com. They review pants and such and have provided some really good feedback on how things fit, how they wear, etc.

What pricing did you find on the bat pants?

(Rocketman @ Jan. 19 2007,07:12) Check out newenough.com. They review pants and such and have provided some really good feedback on how things fit, how they wear, etc.

What pricing did you find on the bat pants?
Just bought a pair off eBay for $219 95 Buy It Now.

NOBODY else was coming off that $279.95 price point, guess new model for 2007 was justification for that.

It'll be a month or two before a ride report the way things are looking around here, but I'm looking forward to it!
smile.gif

Back