Almost stranded today...

Just a quick update and props for my local stealership...

Called Cycle World of Va Beach Monday afternoon and ordered two pivot bolts and two locking nuts (clutch and break use the same parts) so I would have a spare in my tool kit. It was just under $20 for the parts and they called me last night while I was grilling dinner to say they were in AND parts was open until 8:00 p.m. Wooot... ordered Monday and picked up Tuesday afternoon. Thanks CWVB! :thumbsup:

Went home and threw it back together in a few minuted but I did notice that the dust boot for the plunger was torn. Hoping I don't have to pull the MC off/apart to replace that.

I had this exact same problem happen to me today. I live in the Uk and unfortunately I came to a stop out in the country with no mobile phone coverage and had to walk a couple of miles to get to a pay phone.:laugh:

I managed to get home by putting an allen key into the pivot bolt hole and taping it to the clutch lever.

I am now looking to get a pair of the nice logo chromed pivot bolts but they only seem to do these in the USA and the cost stores are charging for shipping is more than the cost of the bolts themselves.

Does anyone know of a store that might do these at a reasonable price and ship to the UK again at a reasonable price.

Umm... That post was from 2012... Welcome to the site!

Shipping to UK is somewhat expensive. It would be helpful if you posted a picture of the lever and point what bolt you are looking for, and a picture of the bolt you are looking for.

Back