Almost bit the bullet today!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Oh, Man! It is amazing how many things can run through the human brain during a crisis. This is gonna hurt, can't believe he's gonna hit me, don't hurt my bike, will anyone miss me, etc...

Leaving the gym today, coming out of the parking lot a bahemith extended cab jacked up to the sky truck with mudders comes right at me! I can barely see the driver up there on the 10th floor, but did notice him on a cell phone! I braked hard and swirved to the right, thank God no cars in the spots I headed for. He never saw me!! Only going about 10 to 15MPH but man, that would have hurt!!

Lost my busa last august to a "little old lady" talking on her cell phone, when she ran the stop sign. And you are right it did hurt. God if we could only shoot them, it would be self defence right!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Yeah, I thought about turning around and giving him a piece of my mind and maybe even some right foot! But, what would that have really accomplished?

FastBusa may be on to something, if you shoot to change the direction of the oncoming vehicle about to pancake you, that could be self-defensive driving

a bahemith extended cab jacked up to the sky truck with mudders comes right at me! I can barely see the driver up there on the 10th floor, but did notice him on a cell phone!
I`m curious how those fuggers are legal and loud bike pipes not.... glad you are OK.

Revenge? Did you do anything to him? I would!

Glad you made it!!!!

Lost my gsxr1000 to a suburban violently lane changing. R.I.P.
sad.gif

Glad to hear you were able to avoid the idiot...
They really should make it illigal for trucks to be over 5" from stock height and talking on the cellphone while operating the vehicle....

It is illigal to talk on phone and drive in NY but everywhere i look some fuggers are still doin it.Pisses me off specially when i on the bike.HANG UP AND DRIVE YOU CAGED IDIOT:angry:

I know. Let's do the mod where we mount forward and rear facing bazookas on the bikes. Then we just clear the path when we need to and close it back up as we go through!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

would'nt it be negligence if someone was on phone when accident? phone records and time of accident...

Changing the lift laws wouldn't accomplish anything. It's the moron behind the wheel, that's the problem.

Back