allow me to introduce myself

Tchill2much

Registered
So I've made a few post here after being a spectator fo like a year. Anyway I'm a MP currently stationed the greatest place on the planet for a biker yes that's right hawaii. ride 7 days aweek. But I've recently sold my baby in anticipation of the 08 I wanted to hold on to it A little longer ,but dude wanted it and had some nice $$$$
told him I wasn;t interested but he just offered more so. I'm ready for that 1350 hopefully. This is the best forum I've been on you guys have a lot of info.... Incase you haven't noticed I like to stir things up alittle
crazy.gif

THANK YOU for serving! I can appreciate your service, 2 of my sons currently serve, my oldest is an MP stationed there also, Capt. Heller, got back from the sandbox this past February (whew, long year, it was his 2nd tour...)
Good luck with the '08. pretty anxious to see what changes materialize. Took delivery of an '05 Saturday, now I know the definition of FAST!
super.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the Site  
super.gif
 . And you've picked the best career you could to start off with, the U.S. MILITARY  
beerchug.gif

Really appreciate what you do - and..... you have a killer post.
A little stir keeps the old stuff mixed with the new.

Hope the '08 turns out to be what you're looking for.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I was in Kbay about two months ago, beautiful place but too much rain for me.

Back