All Things Chrome

6 inches puts rear edge of wheel flush with end of tail. i was pretty close, lol. thanks for bringin to my attention, measured ours to double check. now i know what to order for my wife's. lol... and a correction, can get OSD as short as 2 inches.

Holy crap I was right :laugh:

i have there 300 kit with no complaints other then I guess they skimped on bearings as I blew them all in about 500 miles. being chinese prolly had something to do with it.
bike18of31.jpg
[/IMG]

wooooaaaa!!! Is that "THE" BigRod1300? ? ? I havent been around in quite a while, if it is man I am truly glad to see you make it back, many prayers to you bro. :beerchug:

id trust all things chrome as far as i could throw then........nice on the fone (so they can get your money), buy off them and have a problem.......dont wanna know. wont respond to emails either. id rather pay extra if i get better service elsewhere

id trust all things chrome as far as i could throw then........nice on the fone (so they can get your money), buy off them and have a problem.......dont wanna know. wont respond to emails either. id rather pay extra if i get better service elsewhere

Im really starting to think they might be bi-polar down there, Ive heard alot of folks having issues with them over the phone and dont doubt that at all, but they were great the couple times I called.

So OP, any updates for us?

That is a truely beatiful bike

i have there 300 kit with no complaints other then I guess they skimped on bearings as I blew them all in about 500 miles. being chinese prolly had something to do with it.
bike18of31.jpg
[/IMG]

Im really starting to think they might be bi-polar down there, Ive heard alot of folks having issues with them over the phone and dont doubt that at all, but they were great the couple times I called.

So OP, any updates for us?

No updates as of yet. Christmas, wife's birthday, Valentine's Day, & wedding anniversary are all back to back. Lol. Gotta finish up this stretch run first.

Back