All Things Chrome

MHORTON79

Registered
What's going on everybody? I was looking on All Things Chrome's website & they have some serious wide tire kits. I was wondering if anyone on here was running any of their kits? Thanks.

i was looking for a kit and ran across ATC, but they're kits are so $$$$$$$$.......i heard a few nice things about them, but also heard alot of bad things about them.....

I've got their pro stock 240, no issues with it. I ran it for 2 seasons, only took it off to regain the handling any wide tire kit will take away. They're great to deal with over the phone, I spoke with owner a couple times.
What kit ya thinkin about getting?

i was looking for a kit and ran across ATC, but they're kits are so $$$$$$$$.......i heard a few nice things about them, but also heard alot of bad things about them.....

The kits I was looking at were around $5k or so. I believe that Roaring Toyz are around the same price or a bit more.

I've got their pro stock 240, no issues with it. I ran it for 2 seasons, only took it off to regain the handling any wide tire kit will take away. They're great to deal with over the phone, I spoke with owner a couple times.
What kit ya thinkin about getting?

I was thinking about the 300 or their 330 OSD.

Go OSD, its a much better way to be wide. The jack shaft setups are out dated and a pain in the arse. I think someone has a 300OSD too now, roaring toys maybe?

I saw that thread. I think the guy did it last year sometime. I asked him how much was his stretch, but he hasn't responded yet.

The black Gen2 build? That's a really good lookin bike, do that! :lol:

That's the one. I saw this bike on Roaring Toyz website to give the wife an idea of what I wanted mine to look like. Her words were, "That bike is absolutely gorgeous!" I'll take that as an endorsement. Lol. This is the bike off Roaring Toyz site.

08BusaStage4.jpg

That's the one. I saw this bike on Roaring Toyz website to give the wife an idea of what I wanted mine to look like. Her words were, "That bike is absolutely gorgeous!" I'll take that as an endorsement. Lol. This is the bike off Roaring Toyz site.

Don't show her the price tag and you'll be set. :laugh:

I like the Orange one, but I'm really digging the short fat setup nowadays, but its your ride.

I gotta throw in a pic of my baby when she had a big back side, well not 330 big, but she had some junk in the trunk. :thumbsup:

ForumRunner_20121220_112600.png

ForumRunner_20121220_112600.png

just throwing this out for ya, shortest arm for a jackshaft set up is 8 over due to the room needed for jackshaft. On the OSD you can go as short as 4 inches over. The 300 OSD is actually a 330 arm and hubs setup with a 300 rim/tire. The 330 OSD set a 6 over looks really nice, nothing out past the tail.

just throwing this out for ya, shortest arm for a jackshaft set up is 8 over due to the room needed for jackshaft. On the OSD you can go as short as 4 inches over. The 300 OSD is actually a 330 arm and hubs setup with a 300 rim/tire. The 330 OSD set a 6 over looks really nice, nothing out past the tail.

Thanks for the info.

Are you sure???

I'm thinkin 6 will put the rim just past the tail and the tire another couple inches past that.

6 inches puts rear edge of wheel flush with end of tail. i was pretty close, lol. thanks for bringin to my attention, measured ours to double check. now i know what to order for my wife's. lol... and a correction, can get OSD as short as 2 inches.

Back