All sponsers and members selling: Please read!!!

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
Hi, my name is Matthew Short, AKA MLSDUKE1. I have decided to upgrade my 2005 Busa to a pretty good extreme. I don't have a builder other than myself but I'm a pretty fart smel.... smart feller...... Anyways, Below is a list of items I need and hopefully at better prices than I've already found.

The them is black, red, and just a TOUCH of chrome here and there. I've already emailed one guy on the Savage rims but everything else is on here with current prices. If you can help me out and have a better price PLEASE email me!

1) RC Components Savage Eclipse Wheels ($1450 from member)
2) Tires ($300 ish)
3) 2008 or higher rear tail section ($900 ish)
4) Red and Black anodized grips ($150 from Roaring Toyz)
5) Steel Braided Brake and Clutch lines (Carbon look with red banjos $160 from HEL)
6) Rear Sets (Black $380 Amazon)

I know there's more to add to this list but I can't remember them all right now. I'll update accordingly. Thank you ahead of time for any help!!!

Bump but aaahh you got the parts and prices, swipe that card and lets get this show on the road... :poke: well , lets get those parts on the road ....... :laugh:

1) RC Components Savage Eclipse Wheels ($1450 from member)
2) Tires ($300 ish)
3) 2008 or higher rear tail section ($900 ish)
4) Red and Black anodized grips ($150 from Roaring Toyz)
5) Steel Braided Brake and Clutch lines (Carbon look with red banjos $160 from HEL)
6) Rear Sets (Black $380 Amazon)

IT WOULD HELP IF U WERE MORE SPECIFIC...

2) what brand of tire?
3) Talk to justin at Honda East
4)Talk to Ball Z Motorsport
5) Pashnit or Cycle brakes
6) What brand rearset?

Sry i couldnt offer prices but hopefully this helps u out. If nothing else its a free :bump:
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

my 2¢, leave the gen 1 tail. or if you're dead set on a tail swap, do the 1k conversion. and remember, PIX when you start mods are mandatory.

There is an ad for a complete gen 2 tail section with subframe over on psychobike.com. I think he only wanted $500 for it. It will go quickly at that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back