All 4 new Litre Bikes, Dyno'd Same day, stock

Nobody should expect the bike to meet the specs designated by most Mags when a bike first drops. I have a ZX-10 and I can tell you right now that there is no liter bike out there that can touch it period, end of story and sure as hell not the all mighty Gixxer BigDawg. As for your question Tbonebuse, hell no. I wouldn't recommend it. I am 5'10  165 and my legs are almost too long to shift comfortably on the ZX-10, plus the bike weighs less than most 600's so you will be hard pressed for speed at that weight. It is a hell of a bike though. I am still breaking mine in, so I haven't gotten a chance to really open it up, but my boy has a ZX-10 and he just raped an 04 Gixxer and an 03 R1 a couple of days ago and I am not talking about walking them down. He was clearly running more than 10 mph faster than they were and the Gixxer had a full exhaust system. hmmmm.
congrats on your 10... I wouldn't mind having a 10R alongside my Busa....

I may add a 10R to my collection in the next year or so.(would like a real fun twistie bike) Unfortunetly, I will not replace the Busa until a better build bike becomes available (top speed+Sport/Tour).

Cloud

Whats worse, Kawa-suck-i is pushing TV ads claiming "183 hp". Talk about trying to harvest the ignorant!! All the squids watching these ads dont realize that, first of all, that is CRANK horsepower. It is also with ram air working in perfect conditions. Still, if you break down the numbers they give, doesnt 183 crank hp figure down to about 165 rear wheel hp and then the ram air accounts for 8 hp (according to kawi), so theres 157......hmmmm, still 10-12 hp higher than any TRUE dynos ive seen. I think kawi must take a perfectly blueprinted stock bike and run under specific dyno conditions to get these #s. Basically, BS!

Fear not Busa freaks, 100 lb/ft of stock torque can not be wrong!!!! They wont be getting too close to the King in the THAT department!

Nobody should expect the bike to meet the specs designated by most Mags when a bike first drops. I have a ZX-10 and I can tell you right now that there is no liter bike out there that can touch it period, end of story and sure as hell not the all mighty Gixxer BigDawg. As for your question Tbonebuse, hell no. I wouldn't recommend it. I am 5'10 165 and my legs are almost too long to shift comfortably on the ZX-10, plus the bike weighs less than most 600's so you will be hard pressed for speed at that weight. It is a hell of a bike though. I am still breaking mine in, so I haven't gotten a chance to really open it up, but my boy has a ZX-10 and he just raped an 04 Gixxer and an 03 R1 a couple of days ago and I am not talking about walking them down. He was clearly running more than 10 mph faster than they were and the Gixxer had a full exhaust system. hmmmm.
Actually, the green machines aren't placing in the top 5 Adonis! I'll admit the 10 is a beast on paper (r1 also), but where are they in the standings hmmmmm? Got gixxer?

Back