Al Gore's Energy use

I'm sure hes the only politician that uses alot of electricity in there mansions.

(GSXTacy @ Mar. 01 2007,21:48) I'm sure hes the only politician that uses alot of electricity in there mansions.
No, hes not. But the rest of them dont take us to task quite as much as the Woodmeister does.

its your tipical liberal all talk. if i tell to **** off i mean it they dont
rant.gif

Remember, Do as I say, NOT as I do
laugh.gif
. And Yes, Al "The Sky Is Falling" Gore, spoke at the U of Oklahoma yesterday and told the students that in 10 years, the ground would only have 10%  
wow.gif
of the moisture in it now. So
wink.gif
, just where does he think this moisture is going. It's NOT a non-renewable resource, since there is as much water now as in the beginning (whatever you believe 5,000 or 50,000,000 years). It's either in the liquid form, gas form, ice form or in YOUR kidney ready to be recycled for futher use  
rock.gif
. Of course with 4 Billion people on earth, that's alot of hidden water in them kidneys
laugh.gif

Of course there are those of you who agree with W.C. Fields when he said, " I never drink anything Fish made Love in" !!!!!

laugh.gif

I just heard on the radio that there was a Global Warming conference to be held somewhere in Minn., but it had to be cancelled. Why? Because the state was hit with snow, ice and freezing temps. No kidding

This clown Gore is getting paid for his carbon credits by creating fear in tree huggers.

Back