Akrapovic is in

OB_00 so Blue

Registered
My parts guy let me know that the wait is over and my pipe is on the way.
Its been a six week wait so far, the pipe has been on backorder from Lockhart Phillips.

Dyno on the 17th. I'm going with my mechanics sugestion of Akropovic (he also suggested D&D, but said they were louder.)Of the dynos that Lockhart has posted the CBR1000 gained 20 hp, and I don't plan on getting results anything like that, but we'll see what happens. I'll also be adding the dyno commander 2 and the BMC airfilter before this dyno.

Well it looks like there is an answer up already. 11rwhp and that with everything else stock. Looks good to me.

FRQ FLYR
Member posted 04 January 2000 08:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results from 4th gear roll-on:
Stock 155 rwhp.
Yosh rs3/duplex/BMC 160 rwhp. Stainless?CF
Akrapovic/BMC 166 rwhp. Stainless/CF

Same dyno, same mechanic, similar temperatures.

I have gone through 2 Yosh. pipes. Both of them rusted. I paid $900 for the pipe, and an additional $250 for dyno tuning two pipes!
So I contacted Yosh. I tried to squeeze a Ti. pipe for my pain and suffering to no avail. They offered to chrome a pipe for me.I declined, they refunded, I went with Akrapovic.
I want to thank Yosh. for turning me on to Akrapovic. I am impressed with the power, and quality. I wish I would have weighed the thing.

Back