AK47 this guy is insane

I could do that if I was :stoopid: and wanted to mess up a good gun.

I hope bubba has a tax stamp for that weapon and I think he needs to practice his reloads.

He needs the tip of putting the drum in with the tip of the bullet facing front. It gets expensive doing that too.

Last fall while on a deployment I had the opportunity to fire off 150 rounds out of a full auto M4 and it was a blast. We had some ammo that we had to get rid of and could not ship it due to the weight, so we spent it.

I had a smile on my face for hours after blowing through that many rounds in a short few seconds.

Last fall while on a deployment I had the opportunity to fire off 150 rounds out of a full auto M4 and it was a blast. We had some ammo that we had to get rid of and could not ship it due to the weight, so we spent it.

I had a smile on my face for hours after blowing through that many rounds in a short few seconds.

Military surplus fire-offs are great!!! :thumbsup:

more fun with the deuce:laugh:

Hell yeah! I think I want that as my plate, gotta see if I can fit "Ma Deuce" into a plate size abbreviation......:leseratte:

Rio

My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it’s gone

Hell yeah! I think I want that as my plate, gotta see if I can fit "Ma Deuce" into a plate size abbreviation......:leseratte:

Rio

My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it’s gone

MA DUSE or MA DUCE or MADEUCE

Sweeeeeet, good ideas....my truck plate is OSOK (gotta support the snipers any way we can....) :thumbsup: so I can keep the theme!

Rio

Once a Gunner's Mate.....................

Back